How can I get back out of the adb sideload screen?

cbiggs30

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
This ADB stuff keeps going in a loop. I have pressed the power button along with the up volume button and it puts me back in the same loop, a robot is laying on it's back seems dead. It did work once 2 or 3 weeks ago, but no dice this time, should I leave it on reboot, apply with scard or cache? or what those are the list they are giving me.

Theresa Lopez

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
I did this but still doesn't work on my Iphone 6. Please me

Is this work? I try to hold the power button+volume up but still no power... need you hepl guys

Last edited by a moderator:

hellHaCkEr

Nov 15, 2016
Visit site
thanx for getting of me to that stupid text

hai prees the volume up n screen bottom10 sec u can eaisly exit frm that type of stupid text

rusivan

Jan 3, 2017
Visit site
I have a replica of iPhone 6 Plus and the im in the sideload screen, i can't go back, I press power and +volume button but it's not work, I also use abd command but it's not work. Now i wait for battery down.
1) Let the battery to discharge
2) Charge for about 5 min
3) Press and hold simultaneously Power + volume UP button till the logo apear
4) release the buttons
5) Press Power button
You are in the recovery menu.
Cheers

HydraDOGE

Jun 19, 2017
Visit site
Everyone one of you are really damn annoying. There are different phones, with different settings, with different things you can do on them.
  • Volume Buttons. For some phones to get out you will have to press either volume up or volume down + power button for a couple of seconds.
  • For the phones that have physical power buttons it might sometimes be home + power button.
  • For phones that have removable battery covers, such as old samsungs and the such, you can either take out the battery or push the reset button if there is one (the reset button is like the ones you get on calculators if you've ever used one)
For phones that have jammed buttons -- for example mine, where the volume buttons are jammed, the phone does not have a removable battery cover or does not have a physical button -- All you can do is usually wait until the phone runs out of juice.
Also a piece of note: Most phones that have the *Install from ABD* option, there is usually a timer. For example mine stopped showing the installing from ADB and said that the installation failed, it did not actually fail though, it is made that way so if your phone breaks in some way and you cannot use any methods of the above, it will eventually get you out of the screen and automatically fail the update or install.

Is that better?

quesanswer

Jul 6, 2017
Visit site
Evolefty, As Leopotter mentioned i have registered to say Thank You as well. A Big Thank You. You helped my wife Mobile. I thought she went to junk mail so that happened. After the instruction you mentioned i got a working screen on background saying Commandit (something like that) and in few seconds the phone started rebooting and YES it worked. Thanks again, Genius. God Bless.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci