- 5 Posts
First time rooting.. Tried and failed.. Help?!?
Okay, so I posted a while ago here and some other forums about rooting my new nexus 7. I took some time to play with it, get to know it, decide if rooting was actually the right choice for me
Well, today I made the decision to root my nexus 7.
I downloaded wugfresh, and began following all the steps.
my model is:
runing andoroid 4.4.2 KOT49h
I started with the unlocking:
I made myself a developer, clicked debugging, and unclicked the MTP.
But I still get this message saying an ADB device is not found!?
what am I doing wrong here?
- 12-16-2013, 03:47 PM #2
- 5 Posts
Re: First time rooting.. Tried and failed.. Help?!?
I realized that in my steps on wugfresh the rsa fingerprint never appeared on my device so i never got to click the 'always allow on this device'
I've even gone so far as to reset my device in attempt to start over, but it never showed up the second time either.
how do I install the drivers before hand?
- 12-19-2013, 07:33 AM #4
"Don't confuse me with facts, I've already made up my mind!"
- 72 Posts
AT&T HTC One X 4.2.2 CleanROM-odexed/Xposed/ ElementalX, Nexus 5 32GB, Nexus 7 32GB (2013)
- By Scott8881 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2014, 02:24 PM
- By Charlene1991 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-18-2013, 10:47 PM
- By Bradley Moore1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2013, 02:04 PM
- By kwilliams1906 in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2013, 03:24 PM
- By dauntless10101 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2013, 03:03 PM