new to the world of android. should i root if all i want is to block ads??

JConn_Lefty

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
so i found out recently that if you root the n7, you can block all ads!!! this is so awesome and i would love to have that ability but before i start rooting, is there a simpler solution? do we have an app on the play store that can accomplish the same?

not that i'm against rooting, i just don't want to go through the hassle of backing everything up to root my n7. it's pretty much working exactly the way i want it now, minus the ads. :)

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
so i found out recently that if you root the n7, you can block all ads!!! this is so awesome and i would love to have that ability but before i start rooting, is there a simpler solution? do we have an app on the play store that can accomplish the same?

not that i'm against rooting, i just don't want to go through the hassle of backing everything up to root my n7. it's pretty much working exactly the way i want it now, minus the ads. :)

Hhhmm just to root to block ads is probably not worth it but there's a lot of better things you can do than just stop ads I'll post a screenshot of my home screen and look at the bottom at my softkeys..

sent from my Nexus 7 using tapatalk pro..

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
4e8edu7y.jpg

JConn_Lefty

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Hhhmm just to root to block ads is probably not worth it but there's a lot of better things you can do than just stop ads I'll post a screenshot of my home screen and look at the bottom at my softkeys..

i'm do like to customize things....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000