new to the world of android. should i root if all i want is to block ads??
so i found out recently that if you root the n7, you can block all ads!!! this is so awesome and i would love to have that ability but before i start rooting, is there a simpler solution? do we have an app on the play store that can accomplish the same?
not that i'm against rooting, i just don't want to go through the hassle of backing everything up to root my n7. it's pretty much working exactly the way i want it now, minus the ads.
- 01-16-2014, 05:20 PM #2
Re: new to the world of android. should i root if all i want is to block ads??
- 01-16-2014, 05:22 PM #3
- 01-16-2014, 05:23 PM #4
- By Cobravision in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 21Last Post: 01-25-2014, 05:24 AM
- By JohnTi in forum WindReplies: 7Last Post: 01-21-2014, 01:30 PM
- By delta7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-20-2014, 07:19 PM
- By kvsolga in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 01-17-2014, 09:16 PM
- By paisley99 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2014, 09:36 PM