- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Nexus 7 kernel problem?
I wanted to have the tap2wake and slide2wake features, so I downloaded the touchcontrol app but stupidly forgot that I was still on the stock kernel. I don't remember exactly what I pressed, but I was told to reboot and when the device powered up again I was presented with a blue screen with lines through it (picture below) but when it turned on, it was EXTREMELY laggy - a couple of second delay between taps. I have tried flashing another kernel but this didn't work. Any ideas about what has happened?
- By Paul Chung in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 06-13-2014, 12:29 PM
- By c_86 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 6Last Post: 03-14-2014, 01:33 PM
- By Stillhackin in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2014, 09:27 AM
- By dman861 in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2014, 01:40 AM
- By gurumonkey in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2014, 06:25 PM