I need some help please
I bought a used N7 2013 for my daughter and it has CWM 220.127.116.11 and it won't update to 4.4.3( it's on 4.4.2). I have no earthly idea what to do and I don't know how to get it back to stock . She is 7 years old and doesn't need anything but a video/game player. Is there a magic one button solution to what is wrong? I have no clue about flashing anything and it's constantly saying system upgrade downloaded and it never upgrades.
Thanks in advance!
- 08-17-2014, 09:00 PM #2
- 297 Posts
Re: I need some help please
You can manually upgrade the N7's firmware to 4.4.3. Just go to Google's Nexus Factory Images:
They have a very detailed guide with each step explained over there. So you will have nothing to worry about as it only takes some basic computer know how and isn't that hard, though it might seem like it the firs time around!
- 08-19-2014, 10:25 PM #4
- By cherrypita in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-06-2015, 07:13 PM
- By kwitel in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2014, 11:30 PM
- By Alleyviper13 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 15Last Post: 08-24-2014, 09:19 PM
- By Mike Hartman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2014, 06:49 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 08:02 PM