M370T could be the next "Nexus Tablet"

Viqtor

May 27, 2011
Visit site
True or not if they do make a 4 or 8 Gig model at $199 I will still pay $249 for the 16G model. Nexus Branding or not.
I do hope they create the lower memory version to 'compete' with the Color Nook and Amazon Fire for those not willing to pay the extra $50.
True or not this rumor is getting this tablets budding reputation some attention out there in the public's eyes, and would even more so if it actually does get the Nexus branding.

Last edited:

Hand_O_Death

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
i agree, I will pay $250 for a 16GB version, just as long as it comes out. I don't need it to be a "Nexus tablet", but wouldn't complain if it was.

vindicator

May 2, 2011
Visit site
This mythical device has caught my attention. I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus a couple months ago, but it's not everything I had hoped. It was my first tablet purchase and now that I have noticed what I am missing I have turned to this device. It looks promising. I just hope the other news about it not getting a quad core Tegra 3 processor now, aren't true. Time will tell.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
This mythical device has caught my attention. I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus a couple months ago, but it's not everything I had hoped. It was my first tablet purchase and now that I have noticed what I am missing I have turned to this device. It looks promising. I just hope the other news about it not getting a quad core Tegra 3 processor now, aren't true. Time will tell.

Where is the news saying that it may not be getting the Tegra 3? Maybe I missed it. Anyways a link would be great!

Thanks...

Hand_O_Death

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I have read about it on a few sites (rumor only) that said it well be scrapped to make a cheaper (possibly Nexus) device. Hope it isn't true. I would rather them release this device and a cheaper tablet later on for the holidays if they wanted. The M370T just had awesome specs.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Well thats lame! If this is true then I will be moving on and waiting for a better priced tablet. No need to buy into old technology. I thought Google wanted to take the tablet business over...Maybe not. The Nook already did this for this price so it prolly wont be buying any real new crowd over. But the Google Play Store access is still cool. Just not enough to make me jump to the tablet world.

Sad Panda day for me! :( (If this holds true)

vindicator

May 2, 2011
Visit site
...............Sad Panda day for me! :( (If this holds true)

I honestly hope it's not true. It sounds to me like Google would be RUINING a device that is nearly perfect in every way. I don't see why ASUS would agree to lower their standards to appease Google. Maybe they see it an honor that the almighty Google has smiled on them?

**crosses fingers** "Please don't let it be true, please don't let it be true, please don't let it be true"

Hand_O_Death

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
With any luck the 370t will still be released soon with the original specs and this "nexus" tablet rumor well just come later, maybe for the holidays.

Oxn

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
With any luck the 370t will still be released soon with the original specs and this "nexus" tablet rumor well just come later, maybe for the holidays.

This is what im hoping.

I hope the 370T doesnt become the google tablet. I rather they release the 370T very soon, and then release the google tablet a little later.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I dont care if it's a nexus tablet or not. If the specs are what the memo was listed with, or very close, for 200-250, this tablet is going to be worth a lot of people's consideration.

Been waiting for a reasonably priced tablet that's not the fire. This looks like the one, google branded or not.

jbuggydroid

May 10, 2010
Visit site
What if instead of calling it a nexus tablet they call it the Google Play Tablet. Think about it. They rebranded there marketplace and if they want to compete with amazon they need to market their new play store.

Charlesleonard

May 17, 2011
Visit site
For what it's worth, the original product as shown at CES was a real show stopper. But if Google is thinking they can some how get me spend less money to get a less capable product then they are dead wrong. I felt then and still feel that $250 is a reasonable price for a tablet that had the all the specs the 370t included. As far as I'm concerned release both the original 370t and what ever less expensive product and let the market be the judge. Minimum specs for me are the Tega 3 processor, 16g of memory, a working GPS sensor, and a decent screen. A back camera would be nice since I use the "Daily Journey" app, all other apps I already have what I need and will only consider what new ones will actually fit in with my life style. To repeat $250 is a great price for a 7 inch tablet and not have to live with the limitations of the Amazon or Nook products. Also to both Google and Asus "JUST RELEASE THE CONFOUNDED THING".

Ellingsoc

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
For what it's worth, the original product as shown at CES was a real show stopper. But if Google is thinking they can some how get me spend less money to get a less capable product then they are dead wrong. I felt then and still feel that $250 is a reasonable price for a tablet that had the all the specs the 370t included. As far as I'm concerned release both the original 370t and what ever less expensive product and let the market be the judge. Minimum specs for me are the Tega 3 processor, 16g of memory, a working GPS sensor, and a decent screen. A back camera would be nice since I use the "Daily Journey" app, all other apps I already have what I need and will only consider what new ones will actually fit in with my life style. To repeat $250 is a great price for a 7 inch tablet and not have to live with the limitations of the Amazon or Nook products. Also to both Google and Asus "JUST RELEASE THE CONFOUNDED THING".

I agree with that just want hdmi out and I am good. I use that all the time of my transformer

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz