8gb or 16gb

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
The device is already so cheap compared to other tablets, I went for the larger storage. Might not even need it, but with no SD it's nice to know that it's there.

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
The device is already so cheap compared to other tablets, I went for the larger storage. Might not even need it, but with no SD it's nice to know that it's there.

Amazon needs to do something big when they announce the new Kindle Fire next month!

monkeyluis

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
16gb is required. Especially with no SD card. I'd rather get a 32gb if they had it.

What do android fans think of this since they always harp on apple for not having expandable storage?

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
8gb for me just seem to need anymore than I have 32gb Thunderbolt and I have had my android account since G1 and I only have 3GB used up on Thunderbolt. I don't download anything really buy music and comics.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
16gb is required. Especially with no SD card. I'd rather get a 32gb if they had it.

What do android fans think of this since they always harp on apple for not having expandable storage?

My last two phones were the Nexus S and Galaxy Nexus, both with 16GB storage and no SD. The only time I ran out of room was when I got lazy and didn't delete old files. Most of my large media is accessible through the cloud.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

I was a bit sad..I guess I'll use the cloud... but considering there will be other 7in tabs based off this teg 3 platform . We have options apple doesn't.

silvilas

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Pre-ordered 16GB for no reason other than it's only $50 more. Supersize it please! I've already given my Kindle Fire to my kids. All I do on that thing now is read ebooks as it fits in my pocket on bathroom runs in the office. My wife is looking at the N7 to replace her iPad2 after seeing the video on Chameleon.

jbuggydroid

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Honestly no sd card and no hdmi from what I see is a bummer. Acer is bringing out the A110 quad core 7 inch tablet that has both hdmi and sd card for 200. The display is a little less in spec and the battery too in comparison to the nexus 7 tho

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

AkaYaReal

May 4, 2010
Visit site
16gb just cause Im not big on the cloud especially when your riding on the subway and have no chance at wifi.

With so much data caps now a days, cloud storage to me is just for backups and not primary use.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
16gb just cause Im not big on the cloud especially when your riding on the subway and have no chance at wifi.

With so much data caps now a days, cloud storage to me is just for backups and not primary use.
I agree. The luxury of being rooted with unlimited data. Wifi tethering is great

Mikeypizzle

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
8gb is all I'll need. Everything is stored on the cloud. I'm not aiming to use this to store and watch all my movies/tv shows. That's what my external drive is for. If anything i'll load up a movie or two for a trip and then remove it once i'm done. Primarily i'm gonna use this as an awesome e-reader and productivity device. Storage isn't even an issue unless you don't own a laptop.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan