MHL HDMI Output?

Yadao

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I've searched and couldn't find a definitive answer.

I really hope it has this, I'm one of the few who actually uses the MHL output on my Galaxy Nexus fairly regularly.

It's the deciding factor for me right now whether or not I'm getting the Nexus 7.

Kegman

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
my ty monitor at work doesn't function properly with my mhl adapter. So mad about this.

I hope it does as well but I dont see why it wouldn't. On the other hand, the screen is a decent size, why would you need to hook it up to a bigger screen?

N33k5

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I doubt they would disable it on this Nexus, but stranger things have happened. Here is to hoping it works!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Hand_O_Death

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Just my assumption, but if Google (and ASUS) really want to push this, I think we may see a large line of Pogo Dock accessories, including a TV dock.

blackmannx#AC

Panda Motherfrinkin King
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Native Support is not built into the device.. but its a nexus.. There will always be options and those Pogo pins are good for a LOT of things..

;)

Jessie Seah

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
nexus 7 doesn't work with a MHL hdmi cable. I was cheated into buying this cable from an online store! when can google nexus 7 works with HDMI ??

rmmyyz

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
It won't - there is no video output portion on the N7 - unfortunately just because you can plug a MHL cable into it does not mean it has the capability to provide video output.

nexus 7 doesn't work with a MHL hdmi cable. I was cheated into buying this cable from an online store! when can google nexus 7 works with HDMI ??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith