Nexus 7 release date pushed back?

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
So i preordered the nexus 7 when it was announced and the shipping date stated 2-3 weeks. I went on the Web site today and now it says shipping in 3-4 Weeks.

Do you guys think that the 3-4 Weeks is for the people who order now and doesn't affect those that placed their orders earlier? Or is that the new shipping date for everyone?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

feelinfroggy23

May 4, 2012
Visit site
c6e4d81b-e134-5ed3.jpg

Still 2-3 weeks for me. And it better stay on schedule!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Foyt20

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Re: Nexus 7 release date pushed back

Yeah, but without a solid date, what it 2-3 weeks? And what is to stop them from pushing it back more? I did see last night the 3-4 weeks.

I am giddy about this device. I am usually not an early adopter, but google just makes me happy :D.

pokingmon

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site

2-3 weeks from the time it was available on the Play Store is roughly July 18th. so let's just be safe and say they'll start shipping on the 20th.

HOPEFULLY...

patchs

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site

The thread title seems misleading. Before I clicked, I thought it meant Google was announcing a delay, not that someone thinks it is.

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
The thread title seems misleading. Before I clicked, I thought it meant Google was announcing a delay, not that someone thinks it is.

Sorry, lol. I'm really excited about the tablet and wanted people to see the thread.

I was just really hoping that they didn't push it back and still ship the thing in 2 weeks. I'm leaving for 3 weeks on the 17th and would love to have the tablet for vacation

Sent from my cellular telephone using tapatalk

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, but without a solid date, what it 2-3 weeks? And what is to stop them from pushing it back more? I did see last night the 3-4 weeks.

I am giddy about this device. I am usually not an early adopter, but google just makes me happy :D.

I was never an early adopter either. I always waited a while and read reviews. But with the quality of google Android phones and when i heard the specs of the nexus 7, i thought google really hit the jackpot with this tablet and there is no way this tablet will suck

Last edited:

Sweetycbs

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
My credit card was charged last night and my order confirmation says I won't be charged till it ships. My order confirmation also says 2 day shipping. I'm sure they have some explanation why I won't really get it in 2 days but I wish I was.

maverpix

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
This article in pcadvisor mentions that a couple of UK retailers are expecting stock on the 19th of July,so hopefully those of us that pre-ordered from the Play Store will be receiving them then or thereabouts.

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
This article in pcadvisor mentions that a couple of UK retailers are expecting stock on the 19th of July,so hopefully those of us that pre-ordered from the Play Store will be receiving them then or thereabouts.

I emailed google and asked them if they can confirm the shipping date in the article and i got back the same exact email as before. It seems they just have a generic email they reply back to everyones shipping inquiries. Here it is:

"Hi, Robert

Thank you for contacting Google. It was my pleasure assisting you today.

Preorders will begin shipping in mid-July, though at this time I?m unable to provide a specific date for your individual order.

Once your order has shipped, you?ll receive a shipping confirmation email and tracking number that will assist you in determining your package's estimated delivery date...."

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site

2-3 weeks is clearly 2-3 weeks lol. Google is just making sure they can have enough stock and get the orders ship which is why they give a week frame.

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
2-3 weeks is clearly 2-3 weeks lol. Google is just making sure they can have enough stock and get the orders ship which is why they give a week frame.

Yeah im just anxious i guess. I really wanted to know because im leaving for vacation for 3 Weeks in 2 Weeks. So if it does in fact take 3 Weeks it will suck because i bought it to take on vacation

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae