Can you buy the Nexus 7 Cover Grey or any other color?

quinnsdaddy11

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I want to get the official cover for the Nexus 7 but the Play Store only sales the Grey cover and charges $10 for shipping. Is there anywhere else to buy it and I would love to get on in a green color.

TommyC1969

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't have any information about different colors of the cover, or any alternate places to buy it.

I do, however, have my own question about the cover: how does it stay closed? Is it magnetic? If it's not, I don't see how it stays shut. Also, when you open the cover the back on itself, is there any way that it will stay in place?

I know it's only $20, so I shouldn't be expecting too much, but I waswondering if anyone knew anything about it.

Thig

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't look like a cover to me as much as a case. Meaning you take the tablet out to use it. I don't see how it folds back on itself. I am holding out to see what the aftermarket brings.

seanmten

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
It looked like it would be a case to me that the nexus snaps into with buttons to cover the power and volume controls. The front cover looks thin and most likely will bend backwards, however I don't know if it has any latch mechanism.

I'm wary to purchase this case and find out any dock will be useless with it attached like most case/docks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

opteron7

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Not getting the Grey cover or any cover.. But what I will be getting is a screen protector....

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Very-Annoyed