US release date could be July 12th!

Chorazin

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Now now let's take it easy and revel in shared excitement :).

I should check AMEX now that I think about it...

EDIT: Nope, nothing. But they take forever, usually.

My AMEX is still showing the pending charge from when I preordered on the 28th.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Whew, I went to my AMEX account to make sure I didn't have this problem and looks like they didn't think anything weird of it.

LMAO I called them up myself. Said it's been approved and they're just waiting for the charge.

Damn OCD.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Looks like i'll have to do the same. I'm thinking its because i haven't put anything on my credit card for awhile lol

Yeah if you have AMEX just call them. I got really worried when I said "Google" and they mentioned the $31 (for the case) and I was like..."so there's no $278 charge there?" Be rest assured, everything is good.

Now if only they could post charges a bit quicker...

michael13162

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I just checked in light of these new reports. Alas, nothing has changed. I don't even think I got charged the first time to see if I was using a legit credit card.

pellik333

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
You probably did and didn't notice it before it went away. I pre-ordered this morning. Is there a set amount that they are sending out at a certain time or are they sending all the pre-orders out at the same time and then starting to sell them normally?

michael13162

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Is there a set amount that they are sending out at a certain time or are they sending all the pre-orders out at the same time and then starting to sell them normally?

I would like this information as well. I am leaving for vacation on the 20th and would really like to take it along on the car.

Thing might be a little off topic, but do you guys know if Google is selling any of these devices at their headquarters in California? I happen to be going to Los Angeles for my vacation. If the N7 doesn't arrive in time, I was just wondering if I could just purchase one from Google in person.

Foyt20

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I would like this information as well. I am leaving for vacation on the 20th and would really like to take it along on the car.

Thing might be a little off topic, but do you guys know if Google is selling any of these devices at their headquarters in California? I happen to be going to Los Angeles for my vacation. If the N7 doesn't arrive in time, I was just wondering if I could just purchase one from Google in person.

Google Opens Retail Store on Mountain View Campus - Peter Kafka - Media - AllThingsD

Maybe you can?

michael13162

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Yeah if you have AMEX just call them. I got really worried when I said "Google" and they mentioned the $31 (for the case) and I was like..."so there's no $278 charge there?" Be rest assured, everything is good.

Now if only they could post charges a bit quicker...

well i'm just using my bank's credit card US Bank - Visa. They said i have apparently 5 failed charges and 1 successful charge for $1.

So i'm not sure what is going on, on the wait for google's customer service to see if the order is good or whats up. They may have to call my bank.

EDIT: and its pre ordered!! i'd also like to say that both US Bank and Google have quite classy hold music

and now the wait for my 16GB Nexus 7 :D

Last edited:

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I think there is a good chance we will start seeing them next week. My friend has been arguing with Google through email and phone since Wednesday night about cancelling his 8GB for a 16gb finally moments ago the guy told him " look the reason we are having a hard time cancelling the order is because it is already boxed up in pre shipping. We can make a note and you can reject the order when it arrives to you and we will get you the 16 as well." looks like they are on a pallet just waiting for us!

freddyc

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Mine was pending, disappeared for maybe a day (I didn't preorder until July 3rd), and now it's back. We'll see what happens next week. Getting excited! Now to get rid of this Kindle Fire ...

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I preordered on 27 June, the minute the tablet was live on the site. My initial charge is gone and don't see anything recharged. Called Google and they said 2-3 weeks for shipment.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173