Best Android games to download for our new Nexus 7s?

quinnsdaddy11

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I noticed that Sonic the Hedgehog Episode 2 is on the Google Play. Which I will totally grab, not to mention one of my favorite games Minecraft is also available. What are some other great games? I also just noticed Adobe Photoshop Touch is available!

Last edited:

SuperTongue

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I'll be trying out Dead Space and Dead Trigger when I receive my Nexus 7. Dead Space works great on my Galaxy Nexus, so I really can't wait to see it on the Nexus 7.

Scott99

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I'm getting Dead Trigger, have it on my iPhone, and can't wait to see it using the Tegra 3 on my Nexus 7. Same with Shadowgun and Dead Space. Also want Grand Theft Auto 3 and Max Payne, which I can't load to my Kindle Fire. Thanks to the $25 Google Play card, all will be free, along with a movie or 2.

Oh, and of course Angry Birds and Draw Something.

android4life007

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Cool I'm glad someone posted this thread I was wondering what good games there are out there on the Android OS.

I have Mass Effect Infiltrator on my Rezound and can't wait to play it on the N7 :cool:
Also my daughter loves the kids games like Clouds and Sheep, does anyone happen to know any other good games for kids (ages 5-6) out there?

dougf4

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
" does anyone happen to know any other good games for kids (ages 5-6) out there?"

Sleepy Jack is great for this age group. We also have a Miniature Golf Game who's name escapes me,and of course Angry Birds. The Space version is great for adults, can be a little tricky for some young ankle-biters.

Last edited:
Reactions: android4life007

jbuggydroid

May 10, 2010
Visit site
" does anyone happen to know any other good games for kids (ages 5-6) out there?"

Sleepy Jack is great for this age group. We also have a Miniature Golf Game who's name escapes me,and of course Angry Birds. The Space version is great for adults, can be a little tricky for some young ankle-biters.

check out Cordy. that is a pretty simple game that they would probably like. Think it is by Silvertree

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I personally love horn. I think it has a great story behind it. And the dark meadow, it looks awesome and plays really good. Both of course, are optimized for tegra 3. :D

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D