Home screen doesn't rotate.

TANDC

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Set orientation in play much better and formats cleaner to.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

shafferb

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Don't need to "root", hack it, install other launchers to do this simple thing. Unless you're just driven to hack the thing into submission. Just install the app "ultimate rotation" from the play store and you're good to go. Have also heard good things about Auto Rotate Widget.

Unless of course you're in to finding the most complex and risky solutions to simple issues, as so many on this forum are inclined to do.

RichardRight

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Don't need to "root", hack it, install other launchers to do this simple thing. Unless you're just driven to hack the thing into submission. Just install the app "ultimate rotation" from the play store and you're good to go. Have also heard good things about Auto Rotate Widget.

Unless of course you're in to finding the most complex and risky solutions to simple issues, as so many on this forum are inclined to do.

The reason I changed the default launcher to Nova instead of just installing a rotation app is that Nova has some other customizations in addition to home screen rotation. For instance, I prefer having some transparency to the app drawer background, which is possible on Nova, but not on the stock launcher.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech