Apps that don't work on the Nexus 7

ryjb

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Instagram just added Nexus 7 support. You can download it straight from then play store now. Enjoy.

retiredincary

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
This one is not listed in the GP store. Don't know if it would work with sideloading, but the one from youversion definitely does work.

I know PocketBible had been in beta test for a long time. I will go to the Laridian website and see what you have to do to install it. YouVersion is fine, but PocketBible gives you the NIV and Life Application Study Notes that YouVersion doesn't have.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know which Swiftkey keyboard to use on the Nexus 7? They have a phone and tablet version but the N7 is a tablet with a phone interface. Thoughts? Thanks.

Swiftkey 3 Tablet - I'm doing the trial version now. It's working fine except I just learned when I do the landscape mode the keyboard splits in half - half on one side of the screen half on the other. Annoying bit it still works.

eze036

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Adobe Photoshop Touch
Fandango (tablet version)
NBA Jam

for the nba jam does it let you download and install app but then when you try and play game it says error with server everytime..i unistalled and reinstalled and still error occurs when trying to download the game info

Rhoq

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know which Swiftkey keyboard to use on the Nexus 7? They have a phone and tablet version but the N7 is a tablet with a phone interface. Thoughts? Thanks.

Phone version is working fine for me. Just set the key height to large in the settings and you're good to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance