Apps that don't work on the Nexus 7

pokingmon

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
STILL no Amazon app on the Play Store. I want to avoid installing as many free apps as possible off the Amazon App store as I can. Amazon MP3 wasn't available initially but they released it, so surely Amazon will be up soon.

shafferb

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Try TuneIn Radio (buy the PRO version for a big 99 cents to support these guys). I'm not familiar with 670 Score, but just checked it on mine, and 670 The Score out of Chicago is available and streams just great. The PRO version allows you to record shows and listen later or archive them. Best radio app I've ever found.

Hope this helps

Reactions: F34R

F34R

F34RTEHDR01D
Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Try TuneIn Radio (buy the PRO version for a big 99 cents to support these guys). I'm not familiar with 670 Score, but just checked it on mine, and 670 The Score out of Chicago is available and streams just great. The PRO version allows you to record shows and listen later or archive them. Best radio app I've ever found.

Hope this helps

Thanks for the tip there. I'm all for trying new apps, for me, out.

Rhino7176

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I can't get Sports Tap widget to work.... it keeps force closing on me every 30 seconds. The main app is fine if I want to open the full thing.

going_home

Jelly Bean ? Jelly Belly!
Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Weather Here.
Best weather app I've found, won't work with Jelly Bean.
Got it on my HTC One S with ice cream sandwich but the market says its not available for
my device when I pull it up on the play store with the N7.

:(

kaylle

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone had trouble with the Hulu app? I tried to run it yesterday for the first time, and after about ten minutes the Nexus crashed and rebooted itself. I tried to reopen the app when it booted up again, and within a minute or two the Nexus crashed a second time.

Anyone else seeing this behavior?

dpwaters72

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had trouble with the Hulu app? I tried to run it yesterday for the first time, and after about ten minutes the Nexus crashed and rebooted itself. I tried to reopen the app when it booted up again, and within a minute or two the Nexus crashed a second time.

Anyone else seeing this behavior?

I had that problem. Deleted the app and reinstalled it. Works fine now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta