Apps that don't work on the Nexus 7

mkiker2089

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Seems to look good from what I've seen, but I haven't watched a lot on it. I generally don't do videos on tablets as I like big screen TVs.

The Transformer movie looks sweet.

Netflix wasn't pre-loaded like I thought it would be but it works fine.

cmunic8r99

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Can someone test Netflix, also is it optimized nicely?

Works great.

ae6d74ac-8634-b02e.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: rockigirl

stephen1108

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
The Skype app is kind've buggy in its current state. I was having some issues making a video call and having my video show, and my video shows upside down on my screen, but if I unlock my screen orientation then it shows just fine.

Zooks64

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Neither version of the USA Today is compatible.

I think it is just a matter of the devs updating their device list and/or optimizing for JB. Hopefully they will get around to it now that the Nexus 7 is out and the Galaxy Nexus phones will be updated soon.

Reactions: whynotv2

pokingmon

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
YES! Thanks a bunch guys. I have been meaning to ask about these but keep forgetting. As long as I can read my feeds, comics, and books I will be okay until more apps are updated and compatible.

Now... about the Amazon Instant Video problem... :mad:

nvoll84

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know which Swiftkey keyboard to use on the Nexus 7? They have a phone and tablet version but the N7 is a tablet with a phone interface. Thoughts? Thanks.

cmunic8r99

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know which Swiftkey keyboard to use on the Nexus 7? They have a phone and tablet version but the N7 is a tablet with a phone interface. Thoughts? Thanks.

I'm using the phone version... Got a couple of warnings at install about the tablet version possibly working better for my device, but blew past those and haven't looked back.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

whynotv2

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Seriously? We don't have enough individual threads complaining about Play Store Nexus's, we have to start talking about it in threads that have nothing to do with them?

Sure we can and we can also say the same thing about a device just released with a version of android just released in regards to some of the 200,000+ apps not working as intended that were coded for version 4.0 and earlier. I can completely understand complaining about business practices and quality issues, but give developers more than a couple of days to get everything working correctly on their apps before you start complaining.