Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Default Re: Cloud Storage, What are you using?

Google Drive (5GB) DropBox (4.2GB) Google Music (217 songs with MANY more to upload.)

That said, I got the 16GB Nexus 7, and so far space has not been an issue.

Global Posts
    726 Global Posts

I'm using drop box (5gb) box(50gb) and an OTG cable with a 64gb flash drive hooked up and using Nexus Media Importer to access my movies and music.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    What moves you!

paid Drive, Dropbox and Skydrive in that order

i would like to share some information, please answer this question.

Im using DropBox and the 25GB free that I got when I got my Evo LTE and an additional 50GB free from DropBox that I still dont know how I was able to get.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Android Central Forums

Dropbox: 7.6GB.
    Skydrive: 25GB.
    Box: 50GB (free, thanks to my Nexus 4).
    Google Drive: 5GB.
    Amazon Cloud Drive: 5GB.
    Photobucket: 2GB.
    Google Music: 1397 songs (more to still upload).

I didn't realise I had so much cloud storage o_0
    ~Sonic Alpha - 16GB Nexus 4 - 16GB Nexus 7

Google Drive, JustCloud, Dropbox, Box.net and SugarSync. These are the services which i have used so far. All of them are for free.

I just set up dropbox tonight..did a couple of questions on the site from my desk top and walked away with 32GB ..I loaded up all my pics from my phone..this is amazing..still getting used to the tags and sharing options

Sent from my amazing HTC EVO LTE

Box, Google drive and Dropbox

Sent from my Samsung galaxy s3 running AOKP 4.2.2

No,you did not misread that
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens

I've got 5GB on Drive, 50 on Box, 25 on Skydrive and 10 on Dropbox, plus a few more that I can't recall at the moment, but I usually use Drive and Dropbox, with Dropsync to keep it synced with my desktop and laptop.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Default Cloud Storage, What are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by multo View Post
    Drive, box and dropbox

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Same here.

I've used skydrive mostly, I found it to be one of the better cloud based storage services, but now that Google Drive supports streaming/playing video files I'm heavily thinking about switching to drive exclusively and paying $5/month for the 100GB of storage. I like the skydrive web interface a lot better than drive but the mobile apps are really good.

ROM
    Thundershed 1.3, stock

I use Amazon Cloud Drive based solely on pricing. I get unlimited music storage and streaming plus 50GB of file storage for just $25 a year. They don't have a Drive or Dropbox like app yet for Android but they do have a Music Player and a Photo Syncing app. My music library alone is close to 100GB which makes the deal even sweeter.

Pictures from my phone and N7 auto sync to Drop Box. I use Google Drive for documents (because of Google Docs).

Quote Originally Posted by frellingfrakker View Post
    I use Amazon Cloud Drive based solely on pricing. I get unlimited music storage and streaming plus 50GB of file storage for just $25 a year. They don't have a Drive or Dropbox like app yet for Android but they do have a Music Player and a Photo Syncing app. My music library alone is close to 100GB which makes the deal even sweeter.
    I wish the Amazon Cloud App would let you see a directory tree to select photos to view. I like to store my photos in directory tree like this:

year --> month --> activity/event/subject

ROM
    Cyanogenmod 10.1

I personally use Dropbox (I have 3.5 GB there) and Google Drive (5 GB). I used SugarSync a year ago but stopped using it when Google Drive was introduced ^^. I also have OwnCloud on my own server for things I want to store but are too personal to do that on Dropbox or Drive.
    The great thing about science is you don't have to believe in it because it IS true.
    - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Deleted Docs-to-Go yesterday. Also a .pdf viewer. Office Suit Pro works well for me on Androids. I use my fileserver and Google Drive for files.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123