Question on the storage

ljredeye

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Okay. So. I'm all aware of the 8 and 16gb storage for this tablet. I'm also aware that it doesn't have a microSD slot. I'm used to a microSD for photos I keep to share, Evernote offline storage, and of course the music I upload into the card. I haven't used google music just yet.

My big question is and I've searched: when I plug the nexus 7 into a Mac or PC, do I get access to the storage or a portion of the storage or will it act like my iPad where I have to depend on storage apps and cloude storage? This is my big concern as I read about this tablet and just frustrates me I cant find it. For one I'm not at a wifi spot on most of my commutes. Another is I don't have the wifi hotspot feature. I'm also weary of rooting it for obvious reasons.

Besides this storage issue, the whole table looks awesome. I can make it as my commute device for when I go to school or do other errands down the hill. Can't wait to test it out at a staples or office depot. Until then, this storage is what's keeping me from ordering it on Google Play.

bmatt0516

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
From what I read, and anither post on this forum, you will be able to access the device storage from a computer. However it will not be able to mount external storage itself, by default at least.

Sent from my Polaroid Tablet using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke