Anyone with a Tracking number - Report here!

Fuzzone

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
So, if you have a tracking number or have somehow managed to get one. Post your proof here please. And remember, Pics or it didn't happen!:cool:

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I was among the first few orders and I'm still waiting. :(

Order Date: June 27, 2012 1:54:37 PM

Fuzzone

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Posting your tracking number is a terrible idea. Talk about someone stalking your order and snatching it from your porch.

Dang! And I thought I had the perfect scheme! ;)

Actually, the tracking info does not have the delivery address nor name of the recipient. But you are right, if you don't feel comfortable don't post it. I am just as anxious as anyone else.

I ordered within 1 hour of the Nexus site going live on June 27. Nothing so far :(

jesman71

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
I just got a notice from UPS with a tracking number, with a delivery of the 19th. I thought I paid for 2 day shipping. i'll keep you guy;s and gals updated if it truly is the nexus 7.

Reactions: myl0tt

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Order date: Order date: Jun 27, 2012 9:37 AM PDT

Actually ordered before the link was live for good (it was up briefly, then down) and I have nothing. Google Wallet page remains the same as it always has been.

lostmarine

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Order date: Jun 27, 2012 6:43:15 PM

Been watching wallet and my bank account for the actual charge and I got nothing. Come on Google we waited long enough.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

kevinnugent

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
Got fed up and called Google. "We're sorry that Gamestop told people today, and they've been stopped from selling today. We don't have a release date yet, but it's real soon. In the next week or two. Real soon!". sigh.

Rusticus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Nothing here! I thought I had a tracking number, but it turned out to be something else.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

pevah

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I talked to Customer Service Rep this morning for Google Play Store and asked about when it would be shipping and he told me that they actually started to ship yesterday and anyone who is in that order should receive an tracking number at some point Today.

Reactions: mobrules and OJ