Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
Like Tree70Likes

Got mine..... my suspicions about a 7 in tablet were absolutely correct. The size and form factor is absolutely perfect. I even love using this device in the portrait mode. My Xoom may go up for sale soon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    thamenacing1 likes this.

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Default Re: The official I got my Nexus 7 thread XD

Quote Originally Posted by sailorcrew View Post
    Got mine today. Ordered from GP the afternoon it was announced. No word until a tracking number came in last night. 8gb and case. The 7 is perfect, no issues, play credit showed up. Been playing with this for awhile and immensely pleased with this. I also have the new iPad and GNex phone for comparison. The only issue I have is the case, what a joke. I got raped for $20. It is the cheapest, ugliest, most poorly designed case I've ever seen. Just going to toss it, it's that bad. What the hell were they thinking with that?
    Can you take some pictures of the case please? Is the back of the case Hard? And does it have a stand function?

ROM
    Stock/Franco

Got mine today and holy crap ! I'm in love. Its perfect. Unlocked it in the min. Didn't feel like rooting yet (well I tried but it didn't work and didn't want to flash cw )
    I am extremely happy with my nex7 :-D
    Devices: Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7

Got mine earlier today and have unlocked and rooted it without issue. Putting my essential apps on there, loving the JB and the Butter! Still mad about the $14 shipping...if Amazon can afford to ship stuff for free, I definitely think Google can too, but I'm glad I got mine and it may replace my Asus Transformer if it continues to run smoothly!

I ordered my Nexus 7 from Google play yesterday the 16th at 1am. I received it from UPS this morning at 9am. I'm still shocked how fast that was! I was expecting it to take a week or two. I definitely don't mind the 32 hour wait :-)

Got mine yesterday and I must say that I love the 7 inch form factor. Easy to hold, feels good in the hand, and light enough to hold for long periods of time. Screen looks great for the most part except for a little bit of light bleed on the left side of the screen, but that's only noticeable when on black colors. Nothing that bothers me.

I also love how fast it is. I've been using Jelly Bean on my phone but the over all experience on this feels just complete.

Very happy with my purchase!

Got mine on a whim at sams club. This is the third android tabe I've tried and he first i may actually keep. Size feels good, screen is responsive, speed is decent and the OS finally feels polished to some degree.

Only downside seems to be some stuff not scaling properly and the lack of native flash support which I just didn't read up on before buying.

Mine arrived this morning shortly after I had received an email from Google letting me know that they had upgraded my shipping to an overnight service. Loving it so far.

Got mine yesterday afternoon. Very impressed, and I already had high expectations.
    Last edited by rn701; 07-18-2012 at 10:44 AM.

Got mines today 8GB model from the play store must say I'm really impressed with everything its the perfect size and Really fast.

just got my nexus 7 but I have that glass separation problem. oh well once I get my case its all good

Quote Originally Posted by Deradorn View Post
    A factory reset fixed it. Someone should make a new topic on this.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    I'm not 100% sure being an Android newbie of sorts, but a factory reset will return my Nexus to its like-new state? All my "stuff" will be gone and I'll have to re-download everything?

I'm a Google Play customer, I ordered mine on July 1st, and I still have received no word from Google (other than vague responses to my numerous inquiries), so I just went to Staples and took care of it myself. And for those who still haven't received theirs, it is a fantastic device.

Global Posts
    84 Global Posts

I got it yesterday afternoon and so far I love it. No issues that I can see with it.

I returned my Galaxy Tab 2 7" after the N7 was announced as I felt it was a better tablet inside and out, so far that has held true.

Happy with my choice! Now if I could only find more time to play with it! 8)

Global Posts
    725 Global Posts
    ROM
    Original 2.3.4

Quote Originally Posted by katiepine View Post
    I ordered my Nexus 7 from Google play yesterday the 16th at 1am. I received it from UPS this morning at 9am. I'm still shocked how fast that was! I was expecting it to take a week or two. I definitely don't mind the 32 hour wait :-)
    And here is the reason why google play royally screwed up. My keynote preorder is still in lala land. I got a shipping email from google on the 17th and tracking number is still not active yet. Yet another person orders one and it gets delivered in one day. Nice job google

Bro what version is your Nexus 7? Is it the cellular 32Gb one?

Or does anyone know if they carry the new cellular version yet?

Global Posts
    1,816 Global Posts
    ROM
    VernomRez / ICS / CM9

Got my 16 gb Nexus 7 from a Holiday Party on Friday.
    Palm Centro, Palm Pre +, HTC Rezound, Samsung Galaxy S4
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678