Are the cases delaying shipments?

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my Nexus 7 (16GB) AND case within the first hour of the keynote on June 27th, but as of right now (11:30PM) my CC hasn't been charged nor have I received a shipping notice. On XDA I read that quite a few people are in the same situation, but people who ordered only the tablet have had them ship.

So has anybody who ordered the tablet AND case had them both ship, yet? If not, then maybe there is some kind of case-related hold up. :'(

I'm in Chicago FWIW.

mkiker2089

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
No, shipping seems to be at random with no (as yet) correlation between device, accessories, or even date ordered. It seems as if all orders are part of one giant batch and Google is just going through them as such and as said before, random.

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Okay, I was trying to find someone on XDA who said that their's had shipped, but couldn't find anyone. Has anyone here have both shipped already? If so, then I have some hope. I thought I might not get my tablet until the case was ready too. :)

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Just spent a hour here and on XDA looking for anyone who ordered both the tablet and case and had them shipped, but it looks like everyone who received a shipping confirmation email ordered only a tablet. :-\

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
No, shipping seems to be at random with no (as yet) correlation between device, accessories, or even date ordered. It seems as if all orders are part of one giant batch and Google is just going through them as such and as said before, random.

True. I ordered two days ago from the Play Store and it hasn't shipped. Someone else posted in another thread that he ordered on the same day as I did and his has shipped.

djprestigio

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Just spent a hour here and on XDA looking for anyone who ordered both the tablet and case and had them shipped, but it looks like everyone who received a shipping confirmation email ordered only a tablet. :-\

I also ordered on the 27th at around 10PM, a 16gb N7 with a case and haven't received any email/creditcard/tracking# update.. :(

emhardman

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I just went to the website. The Nexus 7 indicates a 1-2 week shipping timeframe, while the case indicates "Coming Soon". I am getting a little worried.

I remember this happened when I ordered a fancy coffee machine with an extended warrenty. I paid for expedited shipping. Well they said is was in stock and all, but for some reason it was not sent.

I called them about it and the issue was the paperwork for the warranty was not in stock so they delayed the shipping. I was not a happy camper!!!

hope this is not the same with this.

truenoob

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the 16GB and the case on:
Order Date: June 27, 2012 11:34:42 AM
and no shipping or credit card charge yet. A bit frustrating since I thought things would be processed in some logical order like from first orders received to last. Oh well. I'm just going to wait it out.

Necrocis

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
This is the reason I wait a few weeks after a device has been released. You normally have more/better options.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

jbuggydroid

May 10, 2010
Visit site
ordered the 16GB on July 4th but did not get a case. Still no info or charge yet. It does look completely random

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

limitproof

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
So, I still have not seen any affirmatives, to repeat the OP:

"Has anybody who ordered the tablet AND case had them both ship, yet?

One person?

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
This is the reason I wait a few weeks after a device has been released. You normally have more/better options.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I usually do that also. This is the first time I've ever preordered anything.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692