Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 550 of 697
Like Tree326Likes
  1. #526  
    Soundtrack to Chaos's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    2,881 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Screen Shots

    Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2, because there is no PacMan rom for the nexus
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nexus 7: Screen Shots-uploadfromtaptalk1358216403702.jpg  
  2. #527  
    Soundtrack to Chaos's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    2,881 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Screen Shots

    Quote Originally Posted by popcan4u View Post
    Stock launcher.
    HD Widgets.
    What comic widget is that?

    Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2, because there is no PacMan rom for the nexus
  3. #528  
    pretext's Avatar

    Posts
    324 Posts
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Screen Shots

    Quote Originally Posted by jdauria View Post
    Man everytime I see HD widgets, I am tempted to pull the trigger and buy it
    Do it, I finally did a couple weeks ago.

    Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
    cmertz404 likes this.
  4. #529  
    mathelm's Avatar

    Posts
    398 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Screen Shots

    Quote Originally Posted by Soundtrack to Chaos View Post
    What comic widget is that?
    Daily Dilbert Widget
    popcan4u likes this.
  5. #530  
    popcan4u's Avatar

    Posts
    7 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Screen Shots

    Quote Originally Posted by mathelm View Post
    ^That.

    HD widgets is definitely the way to go my friend. I don't buy many apps. I usually try to download the light/free versions but this is one app that I didn't hesitate to purchase.
  6. #531  
    irratebass1's Avatar

    Posts
    75 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Screen Shots

    What's the difference between HD Widgets and Beautiful Widgets? I have the latter, and want to know if there is a reason to purchase HD.
    Quote Originally Posted by popcan4u View Post
    ^That.

    HD widgets is definitely the way to go my friend. I don't buy many apps. I usually try to download the light/free versions but this is one app that I didn't hesitate to purchase.
  7. #532  
    popcan4u's Avatar

    Posts
    7 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Screen Shots

    Quote Originally Posted by irratebass1 View Post
    What's the difference between HD Widgets and Beautiful Widgets? I have the latter, and want to know if there is a reason to purchase HD.
    Not sure about the details as to which one is better. For me, aesthetics were the driving force behind making the purchase HDW. I found them to be more functional and useful for myself. Plus with the quality of the nexus screen they make your tablet look really nice.
    irratebass1 likes this.
  8. #533  
    irratebass1's Avatar

    Posts
    75 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Screen Shots

    Thanks for the response, I purchased the BW when I still had my Droid, I have since moved onto the iPhone, but BW works and is installed on my N7.......honestly though I don't find myself using the widgets that much......so just not sure if the HD is a future purchase for me or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by popcan4u View Post
    Not sure about the details as to which one is better. For me, aesthetics were the driving force behind making the purchase HDW. I found them to be more functional and useful for myself. Plus with the quality of the nexus screen they make your tablet look really nice.
    popcan4u likes this.
  9. #534  
    indestructibleguy's Avatar

    Posts
    508 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Screen Shots

    Quote Originally Posted by irratebass1 View Post
    Thanks for the response, I purchased the BW when I still had my Droid, I have since moved onto the iPhone, but BW works and is installed on my N7.......honestly though I don't find myself using the widgets that much......so just not sure if the HD is a future purchase for me or not.
    I downloaded widgetsoid. It's free and lets me make my own. :thumbup: that plus paranoid android ROM, and it's heaven.



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    irratebass1 likes this.
  10. #535  
    Slender Troll's Avatar

    Posts
    559 Posts
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Screen Shots

    Nova Prime
    Glass Rounds
    All widgets except for the dock.
    Image from Google





    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    irratebass1 and blakes278 like this.
  11. #536  
    Patrick Schroedl's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,698 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,827 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Screen Shots

    Quote Originally Posted by Rummag View Post
    How do you guys set two different screens for vertical and horizontal viewhttp://talentkid.net/www/images/rthbayt.gif?
    Some use a custom launcher (homescreen replacement) such as Nova Launcher, which have options to enable orientation rotation (landscape <-> portrait) on the homescreen.

    If that's not what you're referring to, feel free to correct me.
  12. #537  
    Livi Gonzalez's Avatar

    Posts
    1 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Screen Shots

    I had that problem for the longest time too. Try think hit the power button and the lower half(the part that lowers the volume) and the same time. If I hit the upper portion of the volume button I just end up raising the volume and no screen . Hope this helps.
  13. #538  
    Soundtrack to Chaos's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    2,881 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Screen Shots

    I wonder if there is any app that allows u to be able to change your orientation by pressing your volume keys

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
  14. #539  
    irratebass1's Avatar

    Posts
    75 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Screen Shots

    I might check them out

    Quote Originally Posted by indestructibleguy View Post
    I downloaded widgetsoid. It's free and lets me make my own. :thumbup: that plus paranoid android ROM, and it's heaven.



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    - - - Updated - - -

    This is very nice!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Slender Troll View Post
    Nova Prime
    Glass Rounds
    All widgets except for the dock.
    Image from Google


    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/16/uzese8u4.jpg
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/16/5umy2ary.jpg

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Slender Troll likes this.
  15. #540  
    Slender Troll's Avatar

    Posts
    559 Posts
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Screen Shots

    Quote Originally Posted by irratebass1 View Post
    I might check them out



    - - - Updated - - -

    This is very nice!!!!!!
    Thank you.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  16. #541  
    paul-c's Avatar

    Posts
    1,237 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,528 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Screen Shots

    Sent from my Asus Nexus 7
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nexus 7: Screen Shots-uploadfromtaptalk1358396661636.jpg  
    Slender Troll likes this.
  17. #542  
    irratebass1's Avatar

    Posts
    75 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Screen Shots

    Here's my cluttery homepage

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nexus 7: Screen Shots-uploadfromtaptalk1358477252119.jpg  
    Tiepilot68 likes this.
  18. #543  
    Tiepilot68's Avatar

    Posts
    8 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Screen Shots

    Quote Originally Posted by irratebass1 View Post
    Here's my cluttery homepage

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Lol I can hear Vader..... "If you only knew the POWER of a cluttery homepage!"
  19. #544  
    irratebass1's Avatar

    Posts
    75 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Screen Shots

    LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiepilot68 View Post
    Lol I can hear Vader..... "If you only knew the POWER of a cluttery homepage!"
  20. #545  
    Cocophone's Avatar

    Posts
    23 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Screen Shots

    Mine is very basic

  21. #546  
    mhans311's Avatar

    Posts
    484 Posts
    Global Posts
    602 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    All stock for now.

    Default Re: Screen Shots

    I like my home screen pretty clean. I have a couple of music widgets on the screen to the right and a calendar and evernote widget on the screen to the left.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nexus 7: Screen Shots-uploadfromtaptalk1358709867216.jpg  
    paul-c and Slender Troll like this.
  22. #547  
    S SPERRY's Avatar

    Posts
    8 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Screen Shots

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1358715720254.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	57272

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
  23. #548  
    Cocophone's Avatar

    Posts
    23 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Screen Shots

    What is the best app to get if all I want is to have the same wallpaper but cropped differently for portrait vs landscape?
  24. #549  
    indestructibleguy's Avatar

    Posts
    508 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Screen Shots

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocophone View Post
    What is the best app to get if all I want is to have the same wallpaper but cropped differently for portrait vs landscape?
    I heard nova launcher lets you do that, as well as different wallpapers for portrait and landscape. But don't quote me on that.



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
  25. #550  
    Slender Troll's Avatar

    Posts
    559 Posts
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Screen Shots

    Quote Originally Posted by indestructibleguy View Post
    I heard nova launcher lets you do that, as well as different wallpapers for portrait and landscape. But don't quote me on that.



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    Nope. Not that I am aware of, and I'm using it right now

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

";