Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree325Likes

Default Re: Screen Shots

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2, because there is no PacMan rom for the nexus
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nexus 7: Screen Shots-uploadfromtaptalk1358216403702.jpg  
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens

Quote Originally Posted by popcan4u View Post
    Stock launcher.
    HD Widgets.
    What comic widget is that?

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2, because there is no PacMan rom for the nexus
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens

Global Posts
    335 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jdauria View Post
    Man everytime I see HD widgets, I am tempted to pull the trigger and buy it
    Do it, I finally did a couple weeks ago.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
    cmertz404 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Soundtrack to Chaos View Post
    What comic widget is that?
    Daily Dilbert Widget
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by mathelm View Post
    ^That.

HD widgets is definitely the way to go my friend. I don't buy many apps. I usually try to download the light/free versions but this is one app that I didn't hesitate to purchase.

What's the difference between HD Widgets and Beautiful Widgets? I have the latter, and want to know if there is a reason to purchase HD.
    ^That.

HD widgets is definitely the way to go my friend. I don't buy many apps. I usually try to download the light/free versions but this is one app that I didn't hesitate to purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by irratebass1 View Post
    What's the difference between HD Widgets and Beautiful Widgets? I have the latter, and want to know if there is a reason to purchase HD.
    Not sure about the details as to which one is better. For me, aesthetics were the driving force behind making the purchase HDW. I found them to be more functional and useful for myself. Plus with the quality of the nexus screen they make your tablet look really nice.
    Thanked by:

Thanks for the response, I purchased the BW when I still had my Droid, I have since moved onto the iPhone, but BW works and is installed on my N7.......honestly though I don't find myself using the widgets that much......so just not sure if the HD is a future purchase for me or not.

Not sure about the details as to which one is better. For me, aesthetics were the driving force behind making the purchase HDW. I found them to be more functional and useful for myself. Plus with the quality of the nexus screen they make your tablet look really nice.
    Thanked by:

Thanks for the response, I purchased the BW when I still had my Droid, I have since moved onto the iPhone, but BW works and is installed on my N7.......honestly though I don't find myself using the widgets that much......so just not sure if the HD is a future purchase for me or not.
    I downloaded widgetsoid. It's free and lets me make my own. :thumbup: that plus paranoid android ROM, and it's heaven.

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    --- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --OCTO-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    Thanked by:

Nova Prime
    Glass Rounds
    All widgets except for the dock.
    Image from Google

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    irratebass1 and blakes278 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rummag View Post
    How do you guys set two different screens for vertical and horizontal viewhttp://talentkid.net/www/images/rthbayt.gif?
    Some use a custom launcher (homescreen replacement) such as Nova Launcher, which have options to enable orientation rotation (landscape <-> portrait) on the homescreen.

If that's not what you're referring to, feel free to correct me.

I had that problem for the longest time too. Try think hit the power button and the lower half(the part that lowers the volume) and the same time. If I hit the upper portion of the volume button I just end up raising the volume and no screen . Hope this helps.

I wonder if there is any app that allows u to be able to change your orientation by pressing your volume keys

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

I might check them out

Quote Originally Posted by indestructibleguy View Post
    I downloaded widgetsoid. It's free and lets me make my own. :thumbup: that plus paranoid android ROM, and it's heaven.

- - - Updated - - -

This is very nice!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slender Troll View Post
    Nova Prime
    Glass Rounds
    All widgets except for the dock.
    Image from Google

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/16/uzese8u4.jpg
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/16/5umy2ary.jpg

Thanked by:
    Slender Troll likes this.

I might check them out

- - - Updated - - -

This is very nice!!!!!!
    Thank you.

Sent from my Asus Nexus 7
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nexus 7: Screen Shots-uploadfromtaptalk1358396661636.jpg  

Here's my cluttery homepage

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nexus 7: Screen Shots-uploadfromtaptalk1358477252119.jpg  

Here's my cluttery homepage

Lol I can hear Vader..... "If you only knew the POWER of a cluttery homepage!"

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tiepilot68 View Post
    Lol I can hear Vader..... "If you only knew the POWER of a cluttery homepage!"

Mine is very basic

Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    ROM
    All stock for now.

I like my home screen pretty clean. I have a couple of music widgets on the screen to the right and a calendar and evernote widget on the screen to the left.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nexus 7: Screen Shots-uploadfromtaptalk1358709867216.jpg  
    paul-c and Slender Troll like this.

Nexus 7: Screen Shots-uploadfromtaptalk1358715720254.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

What is the best app to get if all I want is to have the same wallpaper but cropped differently for portrait vs landscape?

Quote Originally Posted by Cocophone View Post
    What is the best app to get if all I want is to have the same wallpaper but cropped differently for portrait vs landscape?
    I heard nova launcher lets you do that, as well as different wallpapers for portrait and landscape. But don't quote me on that.

--- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --OCTO-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Quote Originally Posted by indestructibleguy View Post
    I heard nova launcher lets you do that, as well as different wallpapers for portrait and landscape. But don't quote me on that.

Nope. Not that I am aware of, and I'm using it right now

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425 ... LastLast