Visit site
ad24c406-56af-99f7.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: 2defmouze

spinnerfarm

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: Screen Shots

ok, just getting started with this and need some help. I have downloaded a free weather widget and it is in the apps and widgets list. instructions say to go to the home screen and tap and hold the screen to get a menu to appear or i can press the menu button until add appears but if i long press the home screen the only options i get are for wallpaper, not widgets.... How do i get my widget to install and show and work? (I have draged it from the apps and widgets area to the home screen but it only shows the widget icon not the running widget itself). HELP!!!!! :)

Thanks,
Steve

sensory

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Screen Shots

All these clock widgets are making me violently ill. Not only do they not fit the look of the screen, but there's already a clock in the top right corner, in the dock. But, it's a choice, I guess. I'd rather have more screen to showcase a really stunning wallpaper.

Keep 'em coming, people. If you need nice wallpapers (and some of you do) have a look at Computer wallpapers / wallbase.cc

P.S. Don't take me arsey comment about clocks or wallpapers too seriously; they weren't meant to offend. O:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary