Preorder GP: No Shipping/Tracking Email - Post Here

E_man

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I know people are upset, and I understand. However, how many "I'm mad I didn't get my pre-order shipping information" threads do we need? Sorry, it's just getting a little crazy imho.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
We had this over in the S3 forums so why not here?

Ordered 8GB 07/08

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

You were late to the party! No hopefully you will get something Monday about shipping. How far out were orders that got emails so far. If others got them and ordered the same day or later then I'd be upset.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Drapetomania

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
You were late to the party! No hopefully you will get something Monday about shipping. How far out were orders that got emails so far. If others got them and ordered the same day or later then I'd be upset.

I ordered within a few hours of the keynote on June 27th and they didn't send me my e-mail until 2:33 cst. Apparently my shipment wasn't sent out Friday, so I will have to wait Wednesday. What a big joke.

Being late to the party doesn't seem to have anything to do with it. Google seems have tried sending out 8gb first, then 16gb, then 8gb with case, etc. That SEEMS to be the trend from what I've read. So not only did they essentially screw with people that ordered early, they also screwed with people that spent more money on them.

This is an absolutely terrible launch. You'd think a much smaller company than Google was doing this.

Necrocis

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I know people are upset, and I understand. However, how many "I'm mad I didn't get my pre-order shipping information" threads do we need? Sorry, it's just getting a little crazy imho.

Who's mad besides you? There is no specific thread titled for this purpose is there? It's just a way to see who/what/perhaps where and when hasn't processed yet, nothing more.

Necrocis

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site

I know I'm not upset about anything, still learning my S3. I'm definitely not hurting on the new gadget lust.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I know I'm not upset about anything, still learning my S3. I'm definitely not hurting on the new gadget lust.

Lol that should hold you over then. I loaded up jelly bean on my nexus last night so I'm good for a few days too.

Necrocis

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Lol that should hold you over then. I loaded up jelly bean on my nexus last night so I'm good for a few days too.

I had it on my GN before I sold it to offset the cost of the of the S3.

I'm excited for two reasons:

1. Easier to read for extended lengths of time on a smaller tablet.

2. Having a Nexus device whose updates are not choked by Verizon.

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Sacramento CA
Order Date: June 27, 2012 7:03:40 PM UTC-7
No Charge
No E-Mail
Waiting on Hold with GP CS Rep.(Right now)

25 minute wait before getting hold of GP CS Rep and I was told that I should be charged and be emailed on Monday. My main reason to call was wondering if they would conitune to e-mail/charge pre order people over weekened and CS Rep told me know.
Well I am checking out until monday.

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Ordered on 27th at 9:30am PST (before the link was even up for good)

No email, no change in Google Wallet page. Pending charge on my credit card....wtf.

jbc28

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Ordered on the 28th....8 gig

ZERO communication from Google.

Money missing from my checking account.

Shipment will be refused.

Bought one today at Gamestop.:cool:

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I had it on my GN before I sold it to offset the cost of the of the S3.

I'm excited for two reasons:

1. Easier to read for extended lengths of time on a smaller tablet.

2. Having a Nexus device whose updates are not choked by Verizon.

Rooting offsets that problem, as you know :).

I'm in the same boat as most folks here as well.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I ordered on the 28 at 11:00 AM.
16GB, with case.

They did a pre-charge on my account then removed it. I haven't heard anything since. I've been so wrapped up in my Gnex with jellybean that I've been really patient about the tablet.

If it's the case that's holding it up then I guess I can't complain. I remember when I ordered my Ipad 2 with a smart-cover and got the smart cover a few days before the Ipad. I remember not liking that and rather having them both at the same time.

RiceEatin2010GT

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
even if you get your tracking numbers you'll still probably get it the same time as the people who got there tracking numbers on late friday/early Saturday. keep the faith!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12