• 1 Post By dkeven
  • 1 Post By jbc28
  • 2 Post By Rusticus
  • 1 Post By EJT
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    189 Global Posts

Default Thank You Google!

I'd like to just toss out a big thank you to Google for sending out my shipping notification. I appreciate that I'll have my new Nexus 7 by next Wednesday, within the 2 to 3 weeks you promised, just as advertised.

Keep up the good work.

Default Re: Thank You Google!

Clearly, you must just be a Google tool. Otherwise, you would be up in arms about how others are getting their tablets before you. So, get with the program and grab either a torch or pitchfork as we march on Google HQ.
    a tired smile and keithz like this.

I don't care what anyone else says, I'm pleased as punch to get it it later than release date since that's what's typical in this industry anyway. People that pre-ordered the Ipad got THEIRS after street date, Kindle Fire too!

Quote Originally Posted by Drapetomania View Post
    I don't care what anyone else says, I'm pleased as punch to get it it later than release date since that's what's typical in this industry anyway. People that pre-ordered the Ipad got THEIRS after street date, Kindle Fire too!
    That is untrue i ordered a new iPad and got it on release date in the morning in fact I tweeted ashleyesqueda when I got it and yes was indeed release date, so no excuse from Google, which I ordered one as well and even thought they shipped Yesterday, they should have arrived yesterday.
    mud314 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper1087 View Post
    That is untrue i ordered a new iPad and got it on release date in the morning in fact I tweeted ashleyesqueda when I got it and yes was indeed release date, so no excuse from Google, which I ordered one as well and even thought they shipped Yesterday, they should have arrived yesterday.
    oh shoot... you really made a fool out of us...

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

Thumbs down Re: Thank You Google!

All in all the nexus 7 is being delivered on time, within the given time limit and with no push backs so I am happy about that. All that said, Google can suck it as I pre ordered mine from them paid for 2 day shipping and folks from a 3rd party retailer already has theirs shipping free
    Google, you blew it, I love android so I won't stop buying that but you will never get a pre order from be again, Jerks!!!!!
    Thanked by:
    dougf4 
    dougf4 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FootySr View Post
    I'd like to just toss out a big thank you to Google for sending out my shipping notification. I appreciate that I'll have my new Nexus 7 by next Wednesday, within the 2 to 3 weeks you promised, just as advertised.

Keep up the good work.
    Just wait till you get it and the screen starts separating from the rest of the tablet like some people are experiencing, you'll really love them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

wow, its a mini tablet not a organ transplant, thanking Google! Your money is thanks enough if they were losing money they wouldn't sell them. If you want to thank someone thank the developers and code monkeys and the chinese labor force that made it for a pittance compared to Googles share. As far as shipping and pre-order yeah I feel they mislead people with the exclusive pre-order on the play store, when it would be available everywhere earlier without the premium shipping. A my good friend Ry said vote with your money, mine is being refused at the door.
    keithz likes this.

Global Posts
    227 Global Posts

Thank you, gamestop! You saved me money and put the device in my hands days quicker than my pre-order!

keithz likes this.

Edited by moderator.
    Last edited by dmmarck; 07-15-2012 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jbc28 View Post
    Thank you, gamestop! You saved me money and put the device in my hands days quicker than my pre-order!

I detest you and I hope ur nexus dies....jk man. I wish I could get it early but gotta wait till next week...

Global Posts
    227 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EnDroidable View Post
    I detest you and I hope ur nexus dies....jk man. I wish I could get it early but gotta wait till next week...
    It is worth the wait. You won't be disappointed.

I honestly don't see the big deal over the shipping hoopla. Eventually once these tablets land in peoples hands the complaints over shipping will evaporate and then we'll see new threads about how crappy/great the N7 is.

Circle of life in a product release. I don't believe there has been one product launch that has been picture perfect. There's always a segment that will complain about something...fact of life.

But I agree with the sentiment that they said 2-3 weeks and they are seemingly meeting that goal next week. If they gave a hard date and then missed that date, then I could understand the outrage. Just my opinion, we can all be civil here. :-)
    Thanked by 2:

Quote Originally Posted by ucfgrad93 View Post
    Clearly, you must just be a Google tool. Otherwise, you would be up in arms about how others are getting their tablets before you. So, get with the program and grab either a torch or pitchfork as we march on Google HQ.
    Just ordered a pitchfork through GP. As soon as I get a tracking number I will let you know when I can join the march give or take a few days. Although I have heard tractor supply has them in stock.
    Thanked by:
    dparrothead1 and rootbrain like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Drapetomania View Post
    Untrue. I preordered a fire for my wife,and it arrived the day they went on sale. Amazon just doesn't suck at retail.
    keithz likes this.

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

Pre ordered from Google play, still no tracking info. For F sakes Google, I'm going to return it and get an iPad out of spite and I hate apple products. Way to push me to own a device I'll toss in the corner or possibly donate to the local barista instead of use... Again, jerks... and I don't want to hear they're within their shipping dates, they are but don't let other retailers get the tablet before Google play pre orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper1087 View Post
    A few people did, most did not.

That appears to be the case here also.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveDose View Post
    Pre ordered from Google play, still no tracking info. For F sakes Google, I'm going to return it and get an iPad out of spite and I hate apple products. Way to push me to own a device I'll toss in the corner or possibly donate to the local barista instead of use... Again, jerks... and I don't want to hear they're within their shipping dates, they are but don't let other retailers get the tablet before Google play pre orders.
    Yeah, you go! Use a device you hate from a company you hate. That'll teach 'em not to mess with you!

They probably will lose sleep over it.

NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Rusticus View Post
    Just ordered a pitchfork through GP. As soon as I get a tracking number I will let you know when I can join the march give or take a few days. Although I have heard tractor supply has them in stock.
    Should have used Amazon, free overnight shipping with Prime.

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

Use, I said toss in a corner...!

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

Ordered my pitchfork from games top and got it yesterday.. get your tracking number from GP yet?