Simply - Yes or No? Google screwed up this release.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
No. I dont think they intended to launch Friday. They couldn't keep the brick and mortar stores from selling them so they had no choice but to say hey its release time. I think mid next week was a better date. Google knows how shipping works and would not start shipping items on a Friday knowing they would sit around all weekend. I think the screw up was getting them out to stores too early. Maybe Monday they would have said Wednesday was launch and ship them Monday so we had them for Wednesday.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

NickNexus

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
No. I dont think they intended to launch Friday. They couldn't keep the brick and mortar stores from selling them so they had no choice but to say hey its release time. I think mid next week was a better date. Google knows how shipping works and would not start shipping items on a Friday knowing they would sit around all weekend. I think the screw up was getting them out to stores too early. Maybe Monday they would have said Wednesday was launch and ship them Monday so we had them for Wednesday.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
Stores like GameStop and staples had confirmation to sell them on Friday but Google pushed it back but some stores didn't cooperate(for what reason idk) so they gave the go-ahead

Reactions: Silas178

Noah0504

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to say no. We're just all too impatient. I'm including myself in that too. It was a confusing release though, but I don't think Google is really to blame for that.

Drapetomania

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
No. Sick and tired of the grown men whining on this forum. It was fun last week when we all were dealing with it, but we all will get it sometime this week. Relax and quite ing about getting your shipping refunded. It is $14 bucks, bro.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

You can send me 14 bucks paypal since it's no big deal to you, pm me for my paypal details.

Reactions: Silas178

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
There not grown men there kids living in moms basement who expect the world to had them every thing on a golden platter. They need to throw on some glitter and step into the sun light.
No. Sick and tired of the grown men whining on this forum. It was fun last week when we all were dealing with it, but we all will get it sometime this week. Relax and quite ing about getting your shipping refunded. It is $14 bucks, bro.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Reactions: pokerjoe150

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane