UPS tracking says ONLY label created NOT shipped!!

grafx1

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I finally got past the no information notice for my UPS tracking number. It has NOT SHIPPED on 7/14, only a label has been generated!!!

It now says "

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.
Label Created On:
07/11/2012
Additional Information
Shipped/Billed On:
07/11/2012
Type:
Package
Weight:
1.70 lbs"

I am pissed! That means delivery on Weds at the earliest. :(

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
UPS tracking system is being quite weird this morning. I checked on my phone and I was getting the same thing even though I know it was set to be delivered today. Now I checked on my workstation and it says its on vehicle for delivery. The UPS site on my phone is still saying otherwise (only shipping label created).

Edit: Well this is just bizarre, MyUPS is now showing two tracking numbers. I have not ordered anything outside of the tablet within the last 30 days. The tracking number Google supplied is showing that just the Shipping label has been created. The one on MyUPS is showing something is being delivered and I don't know what.

Last edited:

shadow2201

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Mine is saying the same both online and in my phone, took 3 days to give me the tracking info!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

warobison

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Mine changed to the same this morning, also. However, don't give up on Tuesday yet. Often, I've had this same message early on the morning of the first day of two-day shipping and had the item arrive at the end of the next day. Good luck.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Same boat. Today at 6:30am it says they received shipping info on 7/11. Googles email and wallet state it was billed and shipped on 7/13. No date on when it will show up is listed on the app or website.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

anon(856705)

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone else's info show a Scheduled Delivery date in the past?

My label was created 7/10/2012 and Scheduled Delivery states 7/12/2012. However, it still says the shipment has not arrived at the UPS facility.

Does any of that make sense?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

pdhahn

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I have the same thing, although the email I got from UPS and Staples both say that it is scheduled for delivery sometime today between 10:15 and 2:15. I'm hoping they're right, because I leave for 4 days at about 2:30. :-\

droidnutt1130

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I am beyond pissed off right now,i was sure i would be getting it today.Why in the hell did google send us a email that says our tablet had been shipped friday if it is still setting in their damn warehouse.This is such bull .I wish i would have never preordered and just went to the store like all the smart people and just bought it,i would have had it 4 days ago and saved $20.00.Screw you google!:mad:

keithz

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I am beyond pissed off right now,i was sure i would be getting it today.Why in the hell did google send us a email that says our tablet had been shipped friday if it is still setting in their damn warehouse.This is such bull .I wish i would have never preordered and just went to the store like all the smart people and just bought it,i would have had it 4 days ago and saved $20.00.Screw you google!:mad:

Don't get mad. Just act to fix it. Go buy it in a store and refuse shipment. The more refused shipments they have, the less likely they are to mess up this huge again.

patchs

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
All weekend nothing to show and now here's what I got this morning. Don't know what to make of it.

It's very simple: Despite getting an email from Google that your tablet has shipped, all UPS has is a tracking number and Google still hasn't sent them to UPS yet.

patchs

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Don't get mad. Just act to fix it. Go buy it in a store and refuse shipment. The more refused shipments they have, the less likely they are to mess up this huge again.

No, I'd email Google (instead of calling and being placed on hold, wasting more time) and call them out for messing up.
Sending an email that the tablet "shipped" on Friday when as of Monday morning, UPS hadn't even received it is BS.

zippox180#AC

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I got an email on Friday saying my nexus 7 has been shipped. I went to ups and entered the tracking number and get the same message as the op. However on the ups site it says it was shipped/billed on July 9th. I just checked this morning and that same stupid label has been created message is there.

pokingmon

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
FWIW, I have often had UPS tracking show a package as "shipping info received" up until the package is actually delivered. They are the absolute worst at consistently updating package tracking info. Even when they do update the info, it's often late by a day. So for all I know right now, my package could be on it's way but UPS just hasn't updated the stupid status.

jerrod6

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I shop online quite a bit and this is normal especially over a weekend.
The warehouse is logged on to the UPS system and when they pack your article they generate a tracking number. So your number is in the UPS system but it doesn't mean it is at UPS location. Over the weekend the warehouse/UPS may or may not be working. When your article gets scanned in by UPS for a the ship point location it goes to the UPS system which then must update the web page which is not a real time update so the shipping status update is delayed.

I want my tablet but I know how this works. I will at least have it by the end of the week...Good enough for me.

lochmox

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
mine will be delivered tomorrow according to usp. but I hardly trust it because usp truck in my area comes around at 5-8, and sometimes they completely skip my residence.

DreamSTi

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I have the same message. I received my tracking info at like 2am on Saturday. I'm sure by the end of the day today all of the tracking numbers will show that they have been picked up. Chill people! :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs