Shipping cheap for 2nd Day Air

grafx1

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I did a calculation of the UPS 2nd Day Air charges based on shipping the 1.7 lbs package from NY to Calif and from Chicago. It is the same, $34.33. Google is charging $13.99. I guess they get a big discount. I still would have like to buy locally, gotten it already, and save the shipping. Hope today's UPS update info is wrong like some people have suggested ;).

gburns

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Probably not shipping all from one location, but from distribution points around the US to make it efficient to give 2 day shipping, until they dropped the ball a little on it. Will be interesting to see everyone's origin points as the tracking info is updated.

EnDroidable

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm in FL. I was thinking the same thing. But I would have also liked to go to the store and get one but nobody in my county is even selling it...at least no store that I'm aware of.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I did a calculation of the UPS 2nd Day Air charges based on shipping the 1.7 lbs package from NY to Calif and from Chicago. It is the same, $34.33. Google is charging $13.99. I guess they get a big discount. I still would have like to buy locally, gotten it already, and save the shipping. Hope today's UPS update info is wrong like some people have suggested ;).
I would pop for $14 day shipping. That IS cheap. But mine's supposed to be here today so I won't need that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles