Shipping info updated thread :)

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Still trying to get a handle on why some people haven't received any tracking info or been billed. My standard question, did you order accessories like the OEM case with your Nexus 7?

A lot of people that did are not getting anything yet. As I've stated, a presumption that the case is not ready/available is delaying shipment because they need it to complete the order.

Yeah, I ordered a case.

Hondo_Lane

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine from Play on the 6th. 8gb... no case. Got a tracking number on the 13th. Showed up in UPS system on the 16th with expected delivery for 17th. About 6:30 this morning its showing out for delivery. UPS usually delivers to my office by ten am. I am in the Louisville area...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

patchs

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Mine is still at the "local" UPS hub an hour away. NOT out for delivery. UPS live chat says it will be delivered today.
I'm curious how they plan on doing this when their truck that delivers here left earlier this morning.
ARGH!:mad:

mnor

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Just got my delivery this morning at 8am from ups (Las Vegas) . Doing system updates as I'm typing this.

Screen looks great. I've looked for any screen defects and so far everything looks great.

TheIowaKid

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Delivered with no signature this morning at 10:10am Central. Im at work so I cant tell anything more than that! I order on launch during the announcement with the URL trick, 16gb.

jacob2kd

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
attachment.php

mkiker2089

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Mine updated this morning. After peeing on myself expecting a delay I realized it didn't really change. It just went from "end of day" to "between 4:30 and 7pm". I told you all UPS hates me.:-[

happasaiyan

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I still don't have any charge pending like I did last week. No change in Wallet or anything from Google. However, I signed up for an UPS account, received an email this morning from UPS w/ a tracking #. The label was created 07/11, shipped today and just arrived in Columbus, OH. I should have it by 3:15 tomorrow.

Ordered 8GB 07/08.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
i already have a ups account. how do you track a package if you dont have a tracking number yet?

ack154

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
So I figured I would miss my deliveries today b/c I always miss my UPS stuff being at work. Then I typically have to go pick it up at the UPS place (which is only like 2 miles from my house) around 6:45 or so when the truck gets back. And tonight of all nights I have to go to an SCCA meeting at 7pm so I wouldn't even be able to get it then - the wife would - and I'd have to wait until afte the meeting to get them. :(

Screw all of that.

I was on my way back to work from lunch and saw my UPS guy at another place and turned around to stop him. Got both the 7 and the Galaxy early. Awesome. Work productivity today has taken a bit of a dive though...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac