Refusing shipment- Hope Google isn't inconvenienced

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I just checked gamestop and the rep said they only them for people who preordered. He said that's the only way they've been doing it. He offered to reserve me one that i would have by September.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

jaxdave

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Did you by chance order the OEM cover at the same time? There seems to be a growing trend of no notifications for those who have.

Yes. I did order the case at the same time. No worries, though.
I picked up a 16g at Gamestop on the way home. I'm not whining about
the delay. I'm just not stupid. Why wait AND pay more? I may refuse it if it ever comes or just sell it on eBay. It's nice to have options!

Unicorn Rancher

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
so if i order on 6/27 and someone else orders on 7/9...and the 7/9 person gets their order meanwhile the 6/27 person still has not even gotten charged (let alone a tracking number)...there is nothing wrong with that?

:confused:
Google kept their promise. Just like if you go to an Italian restaurant and pay $13.99 for ravioli and they just heat up a can of Chef Boyardee and dump it on a plate. It's ravioli so they kept their promise and anybody who complains is just being silly. :D:D

Jellyrolls

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I just checked gamestop and the rep said they only them for people who preordered. He said that's the only way they've been doing it. He offered to reserve me one that i would have by September.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

Friday night was when I got mine from Gamestop. I called the store and the guy said that he had preordered two, and that I could buy one of them.

I didn't preorder and got mine within 4 hours of release. Bring it.

CarlGalgano

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Yes. Contact the Attorney General because I'm sure he has nothing else to do and would jump right on "poor communication from Google about an order".

I bet you've called 911 because McDonald's ran out of McFlurries that one time.

And out of curiosity, you'll ask for a refund for the Nexus 7 while letting you keep it?

Glad to see that some people have it so good that issues like these are what ruin their day. :p

I totally cracked up reading this post. And I totally agree. People need to find better thing to do or obviously have everything else in life go perfectly.