Pre-orders available again at Staples (7/16)

igjoe

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I checked staples.com at noon today and it looks like they are taking pre-orders for the Nexus 7 again. I added one to my cart to check estimated delivery and it said Friday, July 20.

Just wanted to pass this along for anyone who is still trying to find a place to order.

Reactions: sstephen17

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Thanks!

Also as an fyi I had a live chat via the website and they also said today

Waiting for my gift cards to get here then will buy one :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

wa1vei

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
My local store showed low inventory. I called and the guy said 4 had just come off the truck. Asked him to hold one and drove over to grab it. No pre-order, cash & carry.

igjoe

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Well, that didn't take long. Looks like Staples is out of stock on the site again. It appears the "Check in-store Availability" link is still active though so check your area.

Reactions: gottherim4

gottherim4

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the staples tip. Their site showed they had stock near me. I called to confirm then went, I am now typing from my N7! I love shopping b&m so this has been awesome. The guy at staples did not know how many they had, but there was a shipment this morning. Its in Gainesville, Va.:)

Reactions: D-Caf

igjoe

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Looks like the tablets are available again on the Staples site. Only difference from earlier today is that shipping says 4 days instead of 3.

sstephen17

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the tip. I had tried earlier this morning to order it at Staples but I wasn't able to so I ordered on Google Play. I checked Staples again this afternoon and was able to order it with an anticipated delivery of 07/20.

D-Caf

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the staples tip. Their site showed they had stock near me. I called to confirm then went, I am now typing from my N7! I love shopping b&m so this has been awesome. The guy at staples did not know how many they had, but there was a shipment this morning. Its in Gainesville, Va.:)

Thanks for the tip, just picked one up from the same store. Last I checked they had 1 left in stock.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000