7/16 - Monday Restocking at Staples

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Several Staples seem to have fresh stock as of this morning, for non-preorder customers. I originally bought via the play store on the 27th before the link even went completely live, but since Google hasn't even provided me a shipping number I'm just going to reject the delivery.

Just thought anyone who felt like calling around to check stock might want to know. Good luck guys.

apquijano

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Tried a bunch of different Staples but they were sold out. One of them said that they aren't supposed to sell them until the 20th.

apquijano

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered one from Staples.com, free shipping and estimated delivery is Jul 18.

EDIT: Going into tracking, it says problems with my order would increase delivery time. Just in case anyone was gonna try Staples.com

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Tried a bunch of different Staples but they were sold out. One of them said that they aren't supposed to sell them until the 20th.

Yeah, in my area about 3 or 4 locations were listed as having stock online - of that group, 2 said they didn't actually have them, 1 admitted to having them but said they 'couldn't sell them yet', and the last location told me they had them and would sell them.

apquijano

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Just to update. I called three stores today that recently have been updated to "Low Stock" on the 16gb model and they all said the same thing. They are saving them for pre-orders to be sold on July 20th.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1