A positive experience with the Nexus 7

Dissident

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I would love to know what you are comparing it to when you say chrome on this tablet amazing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

MOTOROLA XOOM, which is nowhere near the wonderful experience that the Nexus 7 has been thus far.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

jg1313

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Got mine a few hours ago (Google Play) no defects (or buyers remorse). The only apps I've had issues with are Dead Space and Tetris. Definitely worth the wait.

phillyhtc

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
I received my Nexus 7 around 12:30 at work. Really digging it so far. Jelly Bean is indeed smooth and fluid. I'll really test it out once I clock out but I've already installed a few apps and even side loaded flash and Firefox thanks to the tutorial posted right here in the forums. The form facter is perfect for a commuter like me- it's much more portable than the iPad and other 10" tablets. Since it's WiFi only, this is my first time testing out Mobile Hotspot on my HTC Amaze and it worked well too. Speeds were very usuable on T-Mo's network. Not a bad deal for $249 (plus the BS shipping fee and tax).

silverthornne

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Great stuff.

Anyway, not to rain on anyone's parade but when posting screenshots to test for screen issues you'll never find them. You could have the whole half of the screen be a collection of dead pixels and the screenshot will look beautiful. That's because the screenshot captures the rendering that gets sent to the display, not the result of the display showing the image. You wouldn't capture dead pixels or light leaks that way.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

fog hit

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
N/7/8g. Got it a few hours ago and its on charge but, I went through a few things before charging it.
If you are still waiting for one... the wait will be worth it.
This computer is a trip!
If you use "cloud" storage should not be a problem at all.

Dissident

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Also wanted to say battery life is phenomenal. I have charged it once when I got it and it easily has lasted 2 full days with moderate usage.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie