Kindle App problems?

kdskinner

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Noticed that my Kindle App on my Nexus 7 is forgetting which book I am reading. I sure hope that Amazon notices this and corrects it. It is a pain to have to remember which book I am reading and to reload it every time I go into the app. Might be unpleasant if I don't have Wifi and want to read.

markyoung04

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Similar issue when ICS first came out and they were pretty darn fast to respond. I use and abuse Whipersync with my phone, tablet, and laptop (kill time at work and look like you are reviewing documents, awesome).

Ravynmagi

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Wish the Kindle app would use full screen mode though like the iPad. Lots of wasted screen space on Android with the menu bar and soft keys staying on (though they do dim).

May Turner

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I have an issue with my nexus 7 when I start it up I get the message unfortunately' the process con.Google. process. gapps has s topped, can someone help me please.

ski522

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Wish the Kindle app would use full screen mode though like the iPad. Lots of wasted screen space on Android with the menu bar and soft keys staying on (though they do dim).

Kindle app in general is way behind the curve ball compared to other ereaders which is rather surprising considering it was the app that kicked off the whole ebook thing. I actually find it easier to read a book with simulated page flips, but no such feature in kindle... baffling!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty