Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Kindle App problems?

Noticed that my Kindle App on my Nexus 7 is forgetting which book I am reading. I sure hope that Amazon notices this and corrects it. It is a pain to have to remember which book I am reading and to reload it every time I go into the app. Might be unpleasant if I don't have Wifi and want to read.

Default Re: Kindle App problems?

The app probably needs to be updated for Jelly Bean. I'm sure Amazon will release an update soon.

Global Posts
    247 Global Posts
    ROM
    Depends on what day

Similar issue when ICS first came out and they were pretty darn fast to respond. I use and abuse Whipersync with my phone, tablet, and laptop (kill time at work and look like you are reviewing documents, awesome).
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I got a update about 15 minutes after I made this post. All is well, it works just peachy now.

Wish the Kindle app would use full screen mode though like the iPad. Lots of wasted screen space on Android with the menu bar and soft keys staying on (though they do dim).

I have an issue with my nexus 7 when I start it up I get the message unfortunately' the process con.Google. process. gapps has s topped, can someone help me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravynmagi View Post
    Wish the Kindle app would use full screen mode though like the iPad. Lots of wasted screen space on Android with the menu bar and soft keys staying on (though they do dim).
    Kindle app in general is way behind the curve ball compared to other ereaders which is rather surprising considering it was the app that kicked off the whole ebook thing. I actually find it easier to read a book with simulated page flips, but no such feature in kindle... baffling!