UK Nexus 7 Pre Order Status

SherbetDibDab

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to start a thread to see how far along the UK customers are with receiving there nexus 7? Just to get an idea if Google are slightly more organized with us Brits then they have been with our US cousins

Ordered mine on the 13th
Temporary charge on card
No shipping information yet

damo

#teamandroid
May 25, 2011
Visit site
Waiting to buy mine in store. Have a suspicion it may be quicker

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Android Central Forums

SherbetDibDab

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Which stores have them in stock? read on the play website that all 8gb units will ship by friday which doesnt sound too bad when you hear some people saying we will have to wait until august to get hold of one

damo

#teamandroid
May 25, 2011
Visit site
PC World are shipping next Tuesday now as the first batch have been sold. They told me that stores will have stock for collection this weekend according to an email they have just got!

smitjeh

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Pre ordered on 10th July

Had pending charge for 4 days then it went away.

I'm expecting the nexus next week now due to update on Google play saying next week shipping for pre orders after the 30th June, hopefully they'll get that right.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2

SherbetDibDab

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Pre ordered on 10th July

Had pending charge for 4 days then it went away.

I'm expecting the nexus next week now due to update on Google play saying next week shipping for pre orders after the 30th June, hopefully they'll get that right.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2

Which model did you order pal? It says on the website that all 8gb orders will be shipped by friday and i have a pending charge on my account so im hoping for the best

Richard Devine

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Mine arrived this morning at 9am. Ordered on 27th got email yesterday morning it was leaving Dublin and here it is :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums