Google Explains Shipping Process - Should Have Apologized

KJD209

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
CLEARLY SOMETHING WENT WRONG!!!!!!

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us- if you?ve already received your Nexus 7, then please disregard this message. First of all, I wanted to apologize for our delayed response. We?ve had incredible demand for Nexus 7s, and we?re working on shipping them and answering your questions as quickly as possible. I?m including some information below about when to expect your device.

When your device ships, you?ll receive a notification from Google Play with a shipping tracking number.

As of today, we?ve shipped all standalone Nexus 7 8GB orders (e.g., those without a case, charger or Nexus Q). By the end of the day on July 19 (PDT), we will have shipped all standalone Nexus 7 16GB orders that have been placed through July 11 (PDT), and we?ve upgraded these orders to overnight shipping. We will process the remaining standalone Nexus 7 16 GB orders by the end of next week, also with overnight shipping.

If you ordered your tablet with a case, charger or Nexus Q, your Nexus 7 will ship this week with overnight shipping. This means that the Nexus 7 may ship ahead of the rest of your order, but don?t worry - the rest of your order will arrive shortly after.

If you placed your order on or before July 13 and you don?t receive your confirmation and device in the timeframe detailed above, please let us know by responding to this email so that we can ensure your order has gone through properly. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Paz
The Google Play Team

KJD209

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for double, triple...whatever posting. Just frustrating to receive this response from the Play Store almost a week after sending my e-mail. They should have let people cancel their preorders. Mods can delete thread if they want to.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance