SHIPPED!!

jaxdave

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Got an email from GP @ 4:12am saying my complete order (16GB w/case) left Louisville and will be delivered Next Day Air Saver. I guess I'll get it Thursday. Ordered on 6/27.

Reactions: Encerspay45

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
That's great news! I ordered on 6/28, hopefully I'll here something soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

lostmarine

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Got an email from GP @ 4:12am saying my complete order (16GB w/case) left Louisville and will be delivered Next Day Air Saver. I guess I'll get it Thursday. Ordered on 6/27.

Wish people would stop making post like this one... Every time I see one it makes me more and more mad. I ordered on the 27th as well they charged my card last Friday and I have got nothing. But congrats to you hopefully you have no hardware issues like a few others are.

Sent from my Full AOSP on Toro-VZW using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

lostmarine

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Just went to Sam's they had them in stock so I bought one and will be canceling my Google play order.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Just went to Sam's they had them in stock so I bought one and will be canceling my Google play order.

I guess you finally got fed up. I ordered on 6/28 with a case and, I'm giving it one more day. I really would like to receive the one from the play store because, I want to support the Google experience but they really messed this up.

I'm starting to feel alone since a lot of people on here seemed to have got their's in some way (either through Google or local store). I guess I'll have to go back to the XDA to find other people to be miserable with LOL!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech