unboxing experience

firenation112

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
So just got my nexus 7 today and I really love the device but I have to say the unboxing process was a nightmare. I've seen the video posted recently of the unboxing experience but I had no hard time removing the tape it was just getting the box out of the first cover which was a pain full experience. I had to eventually rip the first case of the box because it was so dam right holding the goods!

ep1963

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Mine was easy and I was surprised after seeing all the commotion online. It just slid right out and the box parts came apart by just holding the upper box and the lower box just slowly slid out.

firenation112

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Mine was easy and I was surprised after seeing all the commotion online. It just slid right out and the box parts came apart by just holding the upper box and the lower box just slowly slid out.

Well that's what I taught also but it just was not coming out for some reason I tryed a lot of force but no luck and then decided just to rip open the box lol

EnDroidable

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Mine was like glued on the inside or something lol. I put a steel ruler inside to loosen all the sides and then finally after pushing some more it came out.

Jedi Neo

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
No problems unboxing mine. Watching that video reminded me of watching people trying to get ketchup out of glass bottles.

The only thing that bothers me with the packaging is that everything is snug and fit to size. Was surprised to see the screen was basically flush with the lid. No foam padding or even bubble wrap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12