GP Refund Shipping Charge Petition (Take Action) Link to Sign

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Economic Justice Petition: Google, Inc.: Refund shipping charge for Nexus 7 purchases made through Google Play store | Change.org

Signing this petition may not be much but we should all give at least a try. If you can post in form and no more then one you have post more than once about a petition or how upset you are well then take action.

Post that you signed the petition just curious how many android central blogs will sign also post a duplicate thread if you are part any other tech forum as well. The more people take apart the better chance something may actually come of this but regardless we should give it an attempt.

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I signed it for fun like a week ago. Posted it on here and apparently no one saw it.

Honestly I won't think anything about this by either Tomorrow or Friday if google is actually telling the truth.

If they are i'll have my N7 by then and be too busy playing with it to care. If i randomly get reimbursed for the shipping charges then yay, but if not, no big deal.

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Telling the the truth what do you mean by that?

well they had at the beginning of this week ALL pre orders will be shipped by Yesterday.
Then they changed it to MANY orders will be shipped by yesterday.
Then last night they emailed out the change saying that everything ordered before the 11th (stand alone orders) will be shipped by the end of the day tomorrow and upgraded to overnight shipping.

This is all for US orders.

So i'm just saying we will see.

kevinnugent

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your patience as we processed your request for a refund for
shipping. I've refunded the shipping for your Nexus 7 order. It will be
credited to your account.

Regards,

Ray
The Google Play Team