Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1,579 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Exclamation GP Refund Shipping Charge Petition (Take Action) Link to Sign

Economic Justice Petition: Google, Inc.: Refund shipping charge for Nexus 7 purchases made through Google Play store | Change.org

Signing this petition may not be much but we should all give at least a try. If you can post in form and no more then one you have post more than once about a petition or how upset you are well then take action.

Post that you signed the petition just curious how many android central blogs will sign also post a duplicate thread if you are part any other tech forum as well. The more people take apart the better chance something may actually come of this but regardless we should give it an attempt.
    Google is for the people and by the people. Android is for the people and by the tech people. Nexus is for the geeks and by the geeks.
    Solve
    [Nexus (A) + the latest and greatest tech] < [Nexus (B) + the best proven and optimize tech]
    Answer
    Nexus (A) is less than Nexus (B)
    Nexus (B) is greater than Nexus (A)
    ______

Default Re: GP Refund Shipping Charge Petition (Take Action) Link to Sign

I signed. May not mean much, but it's something.

I signed it for fun like a week ago. Posted it on here and apparently no one saw it.

Honestly I won't think anything about this by either Tomorrow or Friday if google is actually telling the truth.

If they are i'll have my N7 by then and be too busy playing with it to care. If i randomly get reimbursed for the shipping charges then yay, but if not, no big deal.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    1,579 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaVictor87 View Post
    Honestly I won't think anything about this by either Tomorrow or Friday if google is actually telling the truth.
    Telling the the truth what do you mean by that?
    Google is for the people and by the people. Android is for the people and by the tech people. Nexus is for the geeks and by the geeks.
    Solve
    [Nexus (A) + the latest and greatest tech] < [Nexus (B) + the best proven and optimize tech]
    Answer
    ______

Quote Originally Posted by bunique4life05 View Post
    Telling the the truth what do you mean by that?
    well they had at the beginning of this week ALL pre orders will be shipped by Yesterday.
    Then they changed it to MANY orders will be shipped by yesterday.
    Then last night they emailed out the change saying that everything ordered before the 11th (stand alone orders) will be shipped by the end of the day tomorrow and upgraded to overnight shipping.

This is all for US orders.

So i'm just saying we will see.

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your patience as we processed your request for a refund for
    shipping. I've refunded the shipping for your Nexus 7 order. It will be
    credited to your account.

Regards,

Ray
    The Google Play Team
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    1,579 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Nice

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Solve
    Answer
    ______