What are you spending your $25 Google Play money on?

Daniel0418

May 14, 2010
Visit site
So I have $25 to spend on Google Play just like everyone else, but I haven't had an Android Tablet since shortly after the Galaxy Tab 10.1 came out. So I don't know what to buy.

If you have spent some of your $25 already, what was the first thing you bought? I really want to know what you guys are going to spend your $25 on. Books? Magazines? Apps? Music? I am so hesitant, I want ideas!

spinnerfarm

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased the David Baldacci book 'Zero Day'. Never purchased an ebook before so this is a new experiment for me. I will probably purchase the pro version of the paperland live wallpaper - it just seems so cool (have the free version loaded). Other than that, probably some office type apps!.

Steve

Daniel0418

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Paperland looks so pretty on the Nexus 7. It is though, the only live wallpaper that I have found that actually slows the device down a bit.

Jedi Neo

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
I got sucked into the preview of the ESPN book, and spent almost half my funds ($10) on that.

Looking for a good workout app that uses resistance bands and medicine balls.

Daniel0418

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I am thinking about buying HD Widgets just because the icon and preview logos look so damn cool. I really want a great 3D game to show off, anyone remember some of the games they demod at Google I/O? Maybe I will get one of those.

pokingmon

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
I bought a few movies, and then went to buy a book and it wouldn't let me use my remaining Play Store balance on it. The option was grayed out and it made me use my CC.

Anyone else have that issue?

lordzeke325

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
Shadowgun is the best looking game I've ever seen on an Android and it looks/runs fantastic on the Nexus 7. It's a 3rd person shooter similar to Gears of War.

Jedi Neo

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
I bought a few movies, and then went to buy a book and it wouldn't let me use my remaining Play Store balance on it. The option was grayed out and it made me use my CC.

Anyone else have that issue?

Was the balance enough to cover the entire amount? Wonder if they don't allow multiple payment methods.

Jaymil

Neutronbomb
Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I've been with android since the OG Droid and I've had many android tablets so I've pretty much already bought every game/app worth buying. Ill probably buy season 2 of Walking Dead since its not on netflix yet and I still haven't seen it.

pokingmon

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
Was the balance enough to cover the entire amount? Wonder if they don't allow multiple payment methods.

The book was $15 and my balance was $5.83 or something. So it sounds like you're right, and the store isn't equipped to deal with showing the user the remainder that needs to be paid with CC.

edgeless

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
GTA 3, NOVA 3, Shadowgun. Also bought the entire Sherlock Holmes collection for 3 dollars. Still have some money left over though

AndroidLover001

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
SocialFrame (EllevSoft) & Business Calendar (Appgenix Software).

Turned my Nexus 7 into digital photo frame when I am not using.
There aren't many good calendar widgets.

Silken1987

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
So far I've bought an eBook and a game called Shadow gun. Trying to hold on to this free money for as long as possible. Hehe.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy