I love this thing

lostmarine

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Glad to hear that... Order 27th and Nada and the more I read about all these complaints the more I want to call and cancel, but this will make me hold on for at least another day.

Sent from my Full AOSP on Toro-VZW using Android Central Forums

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
The build quality on the unit I recieved is supurb. My browser is not laging. My headphone jack works flawlessly. The screen is vibrant and crisp, not a dead pixel anywhere. I dare say I love this thing and am extremely pleased with my purchase...

Reactions: lostmarine

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
It's all pretty cool except for the lack of flash now that Flash support was taken away from dolphin today. Grr

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

mtmjr90

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
I've got the screen separation issue but otherwise I love the tablet:) I'll probably get a warranty replacement but I have no intentions or desire to have any other tablet.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I've just finished unlocking, rooting, etc on mine. So far it's flawless.. Display is great, screen doesn't raise up like some have had, everything works perfectly. Still setting up some stuff but I'm very impressed here :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

lostmarine

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
So I finally broke down and went to Sams and bought one I will now refuse delivery when the one I order from Google play store comes in. Oh and I love it so far!

Sent from my Full AOSP on Toro-VZW using Android Central Forums

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I just got mine today, and I love it! Still need to root it though so I can really enjoy it.

I can't wait for AOKP and CM10 for this one.

Reactions: dmmarck

teralpar

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
iI love mine had it for aa week now and can't put it down :D

Me too!! Received it last Thursday and had my Kindle Fire sold by Monday! I even put tethering on my Samsung Galaxy S2 yesterday to use it as a hotspot for my Nexus 7, so that I can carry it with me everywhere. I always left my Kindle Fire at home.

Stephxieh

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Good to hear!

I'm still looking into getting this to replace my ipad and came here to do some research and all these screen issues are kind of scary! I don't think it's going to stop me from getting one though as i could just exchange it if I have the screen lifting issue or any other defects.

Fuzzone

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site

TANDC

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
100 percent agree but don't tell that to the knucklehead that got 10 and has had problems with every single 1 of them!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Nexus 7 = Best Tablet on the market to date. Whos ready for Key lime Pie 4.2 orrrrrrr 5.0 :thumbup::p

This device will be updated faster then any Nexus Device cause we dont have carrier bull **** hindering the update. Woop Woooop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non