Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jbuggydroid
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Best Free Hand Note Taking App

I know there are several threads, but I want to make one for the N7, what is the latest and greatest Free Hand Note taking apps...

Ideally it would take a screen shot, or present you a with a blank page,

syncing to the cloud would probably be a given that I have the 8gig...

and converting it to smaller images or into words would be cool...

also, sound recording in the background would be even better...

I still use a analog notebook, and with my N7, it's time to retire the pen & paper for good...!

I'm interested in this too. Wish evernote had the ability to allow you to write with a stylus. If it had that I would not need to look for a note taking solo

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    xdalaw likes this.

Try note everything. It is free but has two add inns that will cost you about 3 dollars total. The Puerto plug in allows you to do photo notes and other things. The gdoc plugin allows synching to Google docs/drive. Haven't used it myself but that is what I saw in the play store when I searched notes

Actually forget note everything. Download ever note and then download skitch. Skitch is an add on for evernote that allows you to use a stylus. Best part it is all free and there is cloud storage

Thanked by 2:

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

Default Re: Best Free Hand Note Taking App

I used an with a little digital audio recorder. I stored all of the notes on google drive and accessed them through my tablet. I haven't used paper since.