Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Foyt20
  • 1 Post By aggie
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Transformers movie

How can I download the movie on the n7 for offline viewing?

Default Re: Transformers movie

Quote Originally Posted by darkman265 View Post
    How can I download the movie on the n7 for offline viewing?
    Go to Google Play movies, where you see the Transformer movie click the pin/tack icon on the bottom right. It will show a percentage and start downloading. Warning, I just started mine and it is somewhat slow.

Global Posts
    173 Global Posts

90% of the people that just recieved their Nexi are downloading it now. Mine took about 30 minutes to complete.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thank you

Question as I have never used Google Play for movies/books/magazines: if you pin it to store for offline viewing, is there a way to remove it from being stored on the device without deleting it alltogether?

Basically I have the 8GB N7, and I want to know what storing options I have (not sure if my question is clear...)
    Droid > Droid X > Droid Incredible 2 > Droid > Galaxy Nexus

I think you can buy a micro usb to OTG cable. You probably have to be rooted to make this work, but once you have the cable and are rooted, you can install and use Stickmount

Then you should be able to attach an external USB HDD or memory stick.

Just wondering the same thing. Trying figure out how to move movie files to my ext SD card on my galaxy note. Or move them to say my laptop or ext HDD. No luck with Kies air or All share.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    173 Global Posts

Just unpin it when you are done. For magazines you can long select the cover, which will give you an option to archive the issue, which deletes it from your device, but keeps it on you account for future retrieval.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    173 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sirheck View Post
    Just wondering the same thing. Trying figure out how to move movie files to my ext SD card on my galaxy note. Or move them to say my laptop or ext HDD. No luck with Kies air or All share.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums
    Is you avatar a picture you actually took or did you take it from somewhere else?
    pounder001 likes this.

Global Posts
    726 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Foyt20 View Post
    Is you avatar a picture you actually took or did you take it from somewhere else?
    either way, easily one of the best avatars i've seen
    pounder001 likes this.

When I plug my Nexus into my Windows PC via USB I can browse the folders and copy stuff back and forth. I imagine it works the same on a Mac, too?