For those exchanging via Google/Play Store

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Have to send mine back for an exchange due to the left-side glass being firmly above the bezel.

For anyone else sending theirs back, do we have any timeline? I got the email from Google saying my case was forwarded to the exchange department as soon as I spoke with them over the phone, but haven't heard anything since.

lochmox

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm about to send mine back too but google service takes forever to respond. Im just waiting til someone puts up his/her experience on sending back nexus 7

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I called Tuesday night about my borked screen - I'm still trying to understand how that got let out of the factory in clearly unusable shape - and they said they'd be calling me back about it and two days later, bupkiss. VERY unhappy about how this has been handled.

cluckkillerb

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I called them about mine on Tuesday night, got the UPS label and new device credited to my account Wednesday night, now the new one is being delivered tomorrow :D

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I called Tuesday night about my borked screen - I'm still trying to understand how that got let out of the factory in clearly unusable shape - and they said they'd be calling me back about it and two days later, bupkiss. VERY unhappy about how this has been handled.

A Play employee that handled my return (called Wednesday afternoon/night, still haven't gotten my new info) wondered/speculated if the hot temperatures could have warped the glass. I guess it's a possibility if they were all sitting in 110 degree warehouses for a few days, but I'm not sure.

I'm just hoping that when they do send me a replacement unit, there are no problems with it. I don't want to have to play this game again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie