How to make and add screenshots?

silverthornne

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
If by make a screenshot you mean taking it you need to hold down the power and volume.down buttons together. I have an easier time doing that on my phone than on the Nexus 7.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
On my NS I keep getting my volume adjustment image up on the screen, on my phone I get the reboot/turn off options or the volume slider -- no screenshots. Is this supposed to be a universal way to get a screen shot on an Android device? Seems like it should be easy how you say to do it but apparently not so easy as it sounds :-\

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
On my NS I keep getting my volume adjustment image up on the screen, on my phone I get the reboot/turn off options or the volume slider -- no screenshots. Is this supposed to be a universal way to get a screen shot on an Android device? Seems like it should be easy how you say to do it but apparently not so easy as it sounds :-\

It won't work on all devices. I know it works on the xoom, galaxy nexus and the nexus 7. You have to hit them at the same time or you will get the power or volume information. I found it much harder to get right on the 7 than the galaxy.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez