Backup data before returning?

grafx1

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Because of the screen problems I've had, I was thinking about exchanging my Nexas 7. Is it a good idea to back up the data that I have already so I don't have to reconfigure the new one? Should I just copy all the data to my pc hard drive or are there certain directories which I should back up?

Jp5Cj2FGK2

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
B
<bump>

I'm going to return mine too. Supposedly we can back up our data and configuration so that when we get a new one we can just restore everything but I haven't figured it out yet. I think we have to use the Google cloud somehow but I'm not 100% sure how. The reason I think the cloud is because when I was registering mine it asked me if I wanted to restore it from a backup in the cloud ... er, at least I vaguely remember something like that.

Anyone know for sure and how?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

johnbevan

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
In iPad, it is necessary for users to backup iPad data for the security of important files such as contacts, notes, calendar, music, video, audio, etc. For the efficient backup of iPad data opting automatic iPad backup software is the best solution.

For more information on backup iPad you can visit: Backup iPad | iPad Backup

kieranmullen

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Looking at doing the same thing as well. My wife has random screen touches on it. I am not sure all the places where her typing program saves things.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome