1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Dead Trigger - In-app purchase not working, no response from dev

Not sure if there's a better sub forum for this. If so, feel free to move. Some of this pertains the the Nexus 7.

What's up with the dev for Dead Trigger? Every dev I've emailed in the past has responded in 24 hours. I've sent several emails, going back five days from now and have yet to receive a response. I've read some other reports that he's not answering emails.

The reason for my emails is that the gold I bought in the game has not shown up, but the money was taken out of my Google account. I used part of my $25 from the Nexus 7. Anyone else have this problem?

I've requested a refund from Google for the app after the update killed the app on my Nexus 7 and have requested a refund for the in-app purchase of gold from the dev, but I don't know how I'm going to get my money back if he never responds. Any ideas?

I'm mainly just frustrated. Why can't the gold show up the instant I buy it? It sucks because I also have Shadow Gun HD, Modern Combat, and GTA and Dead Trigger is my favorite of the bunch. I just feel like he took my money and ran.

Fyi, I rooted last night and did the auto restore from Google and the app now works again, but still no gold.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Dead Trigger - In-app purchase not working, no response from

I kept trying to buy money in the game because it wasn't showing up, I spent $20 total. I feel like I just got totally screwed. I emailed madfinger games and they told me to give them the receipt so I could get a refund. WTF!? Where do I get a receipt? I was never given one, were they supposed to email me a confirmation receipt or something for my in app purchases?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Yeah, there's no record of my transaction other than a dollar missing from my account. Doesn't show up as an order on Google Play.

They dev has been pretty active on Twitter lately. Might be easier to contact them that way. They said a few days ago they don't have enough people to answer emails.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Dead Trigger - In-app purchase not working, no response from

You're way more likely to be successful if you file a claim with your credit card company...
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I paid with the $25 credit on my Google account.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2