Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By samphi
  • 1 Post By Unicorn Rancher
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Procrastinated on the Nexus 7 (16 GB) ? Now you are SOL

Google suspended taking orders on the Nexus 7 (16 Gb) but they'll send you an email when they are back in stock possible sometime in August

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    BoldSaint likes this.

Default Re: Procrastinated on the Nexus 7 (16 GB) ? Now you are SOL

I just ordered mine on July 20th...supposedly they are supposed to ship the second batch out by the 27th..so that puts it at my house next week. WERD!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy Beach View Post
    I just ordered mine on July 20th...supposedly they are supposed to ship the second batch out by the 27th..so that puts it at my house next week. WERD!
    I hope you get yours then, because I love mine, but I wouldn't hold Google to it. It's probably a 50/50 shot of making that.

ROM
    Cyanogenmod 9

Wow, glad I pre-ordered. Loving mine since the 17th. Using blue tooth stereo headset and watching Farscape episodes on Netflix

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    1,412 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I just (finally!) got a response after six days waiting for someone to do something about my borked screen and part of the process was going to a Google Wallet link they sent with a replacement 16GB unit already in the cart, no tax or shipping. They also sent a return shipper for the bad unit. When they get it and determine it was covered under the warranty, they won't charge me. The question is how long it will take for them to send me the replacement and what awful condition it will be in?
    "The Nexus 5 is such a big black slab of power that if you dropped it down in the middle of a pack of monkeys, they'd start using weapons." - Dirk Belligerent.
    Devices: 32GB Nexus 5, 16GB Nexus 7 (2013), 16GB Nexus 7, 16GB Nexus 4, ASUS Transformer TF101, Kindle Fire, HP TouchPad (CM7), Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch Long Name Phone, HTC EVO 4G, Palm Pre, 64GB 1st gen iPad WiFi

Retail stores carry the 16GB model so you're better off buying locally and not paying shipping.
    coronaboy10 likes this.

hehe....I got TWO N7's out of the three that my local Office Depot received a few days ago. Am I lucky, or what?

I have 2 extra unopened 16gb nexus 7"s( i ordered from sams club online and couldnt cancel after i picked up 2 in the store. if i can find a way to sell them safely to the loyal masses on here i will, if not they are being returned to the store.

Global Posts
    467 Global Posts
    ROM
    Insert Coin 5.5

Picked mine up at Sam's club last Monday. They only had 2.

Pre-Ordered the 16GB from Gamestop on July 18th and got a call on the 20th to pick it up!