Pickup my Nexus 7 at Staples but no free stuff

kenyee

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
return it and get another one.
The 25 is tied to your gmail account and serial# of the device...if either get it, it is gone...

jabwtv

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
while this is a legitimate topic, you spamming it every 4-5 minutes about google's customer support is hurting your chances of people bothering to help or perhaps add something to the thread.

If I did not have this issue I would not have to contact support in the first place

anon(680971)

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
If I did not have this issue I would not have to contact support in the first place

I think Chocoburger gets you had to call like the rest of us would if we were missing this stuff but putting "on hold for xx minutes" is going to make it annoying to even read this thread. I do hope you get it resolved but if what I read was right Nexus support is probably flooded with people complaining their canceled orders weren't canceled.

*Edit* Glad you got it fixed.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

hairybutter

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Maybe you should take it back I bought my from staples and I still got the 25 dollars credit and all the free stuff (movie and book etc)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: kwarner666

armeddroid

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
I was gonna say. I got mine from Staples and I activated it at the store just in case I got one of the ones that had issues. Got my $25 credit, movie, magazines etc.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums